March 29, 2024, 01:47:22 pm

Author Topic: 9/11  (Read 18130 times)

Owlgirl66

• Muah
    • View Profile
9/11
« on: September 12, 2012, 04:26:34 am »
Okay so as you all should know... It's September 11,2012 which means it's 9/11. Life is full of heartless people. Innocent people had lost their lives, peoplr lost their familu member, ect. On 9/11 everyone should think about those who died. I watched a video in History Class about some of the survivors of 9/11. It was really really sad. Anyway, today you should take just even a second to think about what had happen to all the people.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Re: 9/11
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 04:39:56 am »
My school is pretty heartless. Wouldn't excuse my friends absence for a funeral. And when they were doing the moment of silence today, it was like ONE SECOND. Remember 9/11 guys. My Physics teacher told me a story which I will now reel to you about how much 9/11 really changed us.

Back then, USA was entirely careless. Nobody had to be careful. Kids would roam the streets freely without worry that something might happen to them. People didn't have to lock their car. People didn't even close their door at night. Everything was almost too idealistic. But then, after 9/11, everything went horrible. Think of the Dark Ages in the sixth century. We used to be able to trust everything back then. Now, we trust absolutely nothing. We barely even trust ourselves. Heartless people. I am still glad that we don't have to worry about Osama Bin Laden. To those who died at 9/11, Rest in Peace and I wish your families the best of luck. And may Osama burn in hell.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 04:43:36 am »
We didnt even have a moment of silence at my school.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 04:44:08 am »
Why not take a moment to also remember all the people who get killed daily all around the world?

People need to start thinking outside of the U.S.A.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 04:45:15 am »
Why not take a moment to also remember all the people who get killed daily all around the world?

It's 9/11 dude.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 04:47:14 am »

It's 9/11 dude.
Yes, but hes right. I'm not sure why Non-Americans should really care that much. Its not like it happened to them.

Mr.Monkey

• Nomnom
  • 2D artist
    • View Profile
    • minecraft pictures
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 06:02:50 am »
I saw it happen live on tv back in 2001. I must say, even though I'm not from the States, every year on 9/11 I think about that horrible day 11 years ago. I was like, 10 back then, so I don't expect many of you to have seen it, but at that moment, nobody knew what was going to happen. If you look at videos of it at school now, you already know the second plane is coming, you know those towers are going to collapse, and you know all those people inside are going to die. But at that moment, 11 years ago, it was so frightening, I'll never forget it.

Have some respect people <3
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 06:09:23 am by Mr.Monkey »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

PsYk0Wo1F

• The Romantic Op
  • an older player than lLLEGAL :P
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Link
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2012, 06:06:32 am »

i actually agree with this.. :/
sorry for seeming heartless, but its been 12 years. yes, i respect and remember those who died, but does everybody have to get up and call it a tragedy every year, and think how evil muslims are etc etc?
im sorry, but 9/11 was nothing compared to hiroshima, and i honestly believe 9/11 shouldnt be called a tragedy.
again, dont mean to offend anyone, i do respect and remember those who died.

gameguy96

• the croperator
  • crafter.. operator... crazy person...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 08:16:58 am »

i actually agree with this.. :/
sorry for seeming heartless, but its been 12 years. yes, i respect and remember those who died, but does everybody have to get up and call it a tragedy every year, and think how evil muslims are etc etc?
im sorry, but 9/11 was nothing compared to hiroshima, and i honestly believe 9/11 shouldnt be called a tragedy.
again, dont mean to offend anyone, i do respect and remember those who died.
same here, you know its bad that happened. but seriously if you are not american, it gets rubbed in your face. while way worse things are happening. not to be offending

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2012, 08:32:50 am »
My school is pretty heartless. Wouldn't excuse my friends absence for a funeral. And when they were doing the moment of silence today, it was like ONE SECOND. Remember 9/11 guys. My Physics teacher told me a story which I will now reel to you about how much 9/11 really changed us.

Back then, USA was entirely careless. Nobody had to be careful. Kids would roam the streets freely without worry that something might happen to them. People didn't have to lock their car. People didn't even close their door at night. Everything was almost too idealistic. But then, after 9/11, everything went horrible. Think of the Dark Ages in the sixth century. We used to be able to trust everything back then. Now, we trust absolutely nothing. We barely even trust ourselves. Heartless people. I am still glad that we don't have to worry about Osama Bin Laden. To those who died at 9/11, Rest in Peace and I wish your families the best of luck. And may Osama burn in hell.
I know it wass like 5 seconds!  I didn't really get stuff said in my mind!

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
  • Previously goalieguy60, ^^ thats me
    • View Profile
    • My youtube.
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2012, 11:30:58 am »
I was actually gonna build a small memorial.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2012, 02:40:38 pm »
I saw it happen live on tv back in 2001. I must say, even though I'm not from the States, every year on 9/11 I think about that horrible day 11 years ago. I was like, 10 back then, so I don't expect many of you to have seen it, but at that moment, nobody knew what was going to happen. If you look at videos of it at school now, you already know the second plane is coming, you know those towers are going to collapse, and you know all those people inside are going to die. But at that moment, 11 years ago, it was so frightening, I'll never forget it.

Have some respect people <3
Same here. I think a lot of kids today are out of touch with how bad it really was simply because they were too young to even remember it. There is a certain horror factor with watching it unfold compared to hearing or learning about it when you get older. I honestly wont ever forget that day as long as I live.

@psyko comparing it to hiroshima is just a plain ignorant thing to do.

@Alicia 9/11 may not have happened to other contries but terrorist organizations make strikes all around the globe. it's not just the US.

@500 I didnt make a topic like this yesterday because I knew someone like you would bring that shit up. It is about remembering the victims, not going on some anti governemnt rant.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

tylerhan2000

• Don't you trust me? :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2012, 02:58:55 pm »
Guys, I know I'm not American, but it's been 11 years, and it's really time to move on, unless you have a relative that was affected by 9/11, there's no need for a moment of silence unless you actually want to pay your respects.

Btw. The rest of the world doesn't see what's so bad about the 9th of November, (9/11)
#america

Btw, haroshima happened during a war, and the Japanese were given warnings which they chose to ignore. The rape of Nanking was the worst war crime commited by the japs, far worse then haroshima.

Edit: what I find funny is that some terrorists with 20$ worth of kitchen knifes and fake bombs brought down 2 multibillion dollar skyscrapers and 2 multimillion dollar jets. I really only respect the people onboard flight united 93. If your going to die, resist.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 03:11:36 pm by tylerhan2000 »

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2012, 03:44:54 pm »
I agree with different views on this.
I'm not American but I still feel for the families and friends of those who died that day. And for people to be saying things like 'it's been 11 years, it's over, bla bla bla' is just plain stupid. It was a terrifying day for everyone, and those who died should always be remembered. Doesn't matter if it's been 11 years or 100 years, things like this shouldn't just be forgotten or go un-noticed all of a sudden.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2012, 03:47:00 pm »
Again tyler, it is different for those of us who were old enough to remember it with accuracy and watched it happen.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident