This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - tiggy26668
Join Date: IDK childhood?
Briefly describe all your builds through the Builder Tiers:
I suppose technically I've only built one thing on this version of Opticraft and it's a cathedral with a giant flying snake, or sock puppet if you ask claw
Coordinates/plot number of each build: /j tiggy26668
Links to screenshots of your builds: https://imgur.com/a/BiD3a
Extra (Anything else you want to mention):
Cathedrals best viewed at night since the whole point of the build was playing with the stair/slab lighting bug
Here's a link to all the stuff I've made on previous versions of Opticraft
I forgot how time consuming it is to build without brushes
Survival ranks after member use a number of different statistics that you have to hit to get each one. We dont give out how exactly to get them because we dont want players to specifically farm the ranks. The idea is that you get them as you play the game, that's all.
K list updated lol
Sticky of the new ranks and how to get them?
Guest - All new players start here
- has access to 1 home
- cannot place lava
Member - Play on server for 2 hours (requires relog)
- has access to 2 homes
- cannot place lava
Resident - Play until a vague non specific goal is met (requires relog) (best guess: 15hrs played)
- has access to 3 homes
- cannot place lava
Citizen - Play until a vague non specific goal is met (requires relog)
- has access to 4 homes
- can place lava?
Veteran - Play until a vague non specific goal is met (requires relog)
- has access to 5 homes
- can place lava?
Moderator - Apply on forums (requirements ??)
Operator - Apply on forums (requires Moderator ??)
Admin - Lots of dedication
Owner - Good Luck!/Go make a server!
Proposed changes include:
- Simplification or removal of the economy system.
- Addition of pvp modes
- Addition of a player trading system
- Points system where players accumulate points for things like voting and doing everyday survival activities. These points can be used to buy protection or rare items.
- Change to a player defined protection field system
just gonna toss my 2 cents here
1) not happening gonna ignore
2) take my millions i could care less farming money was just an incentive to build things and stay active, needed stuff to do... see #3
3) addition of more stuff to do, doesn't have to be pvp just stuff in general. in any game once you beat the main storyline u start picking off the side quests, stuff = side quests
4) there should be a safe way to exchange goods, aside from that if i need 600 gold blocks im not gonna farm 2k stone to trade you, im just gonna farm the gold
5) this falls under the stuff category, whether it's money points kangaroos or dungeon raids it's just another thing to collect and more stuff to do
6) never liked protection stones, too costly, not reliable and had a high failure rate with a large difficulty to repair let alone find where you stuck um, alicia knows she's prolly replaced 500 or so for me at least, all for revamping this
my biggest problem with survival was always that there's nothing to survive, you could make a tiny dirt shack and live forever. given the nature of multiplayer and server resource costs you could never have enough units threatening every player, it would just be a laggy mess. in the end you just casually farm your way to victory then get bored with nothing left to accomplish and no outside threats.
for me by the end i was just afk at farms not because i wanted to be rich but because i'd run out of things to do.
one thing i'd always thought would be cool to implement would be dungeon type worlds, where you could take what you've gotten from the survival world and challenge yourself against significant foes, whether it be against a single boss mob, waves of foes, or trying to clear a little dungeon. possibly with the reward of unique items you couldn't acquire in the normal game ie: boots that let you fly for a limited time or something. just think how many people showed up to kill the dragon for a stupid black egg.
that's just my thoughts though do with it what you will
Join date: a long time ago
Briefly describe all your creations: well on the creative server so far we got a cat thingy, a space ship and an island turtle?
What world/s are the creations on: guest1/recruit1?/builder1
Links to screenshots of the creation:
Extra (Anything else you want to mention):Here's everything else I've made that I could find a screenshot for
is there a way to see like the top 10 in each category? kinda like /baltop if not *nudges dk*Definitely possible with our setup, but I think /stats is as far as we want to go in terms of commands in-game. However, a stats page is in the works for here on the forum, and each category can be filtered from highest stats to lowest stats, achieving a similar effect as to what you suggested =)
that stats page could use a column for ranks if it's possible to do, would save us having to compile the creative ranks registry to keep track of what everyone is
so just logged on, was laggy as all hell. decided to go to guest world, griefed to shit (no surprise there) but they also spammed stacks of minecarts causing a hella ton of lag which me and the other 2 non staffers are trying to clear up so at least we can move around seeing as there's no staff available at the time of this writing.
point being guests shouldn't have access to minecarts to prevent this happening again