May 13, 2024, 08:22:56 pm

Author Topic: You have to see this!  (Read 13244 times)

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
You have to see this!
« on: August 09, 2011, 02:26:18 am »
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 02:28:36 am by Mr_Mr_Mr »

---><--- Click the monkey

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: You have to see this!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 03:11:17 am »
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 08:27:53 am »

wakkorotti

• It can't rain all the time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 10:21:23 am »
There sure is a lot of jealousy and hate in the world. What has Rebecca ever done to any of you people? Your hate gave her 1 million dollars which she donated away. I don't know many people who would be ready to let go off a sum like that.

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 03:44:22 pm »
There sure is a lot of jealousy and hate in the world. What has Rebecca ever done to any of you people? Your hate gave her 1 million dollars which she donated away. I don't know many people who would be ready to let go off a sum like that.

What has she ever done to us? Besides giving us the worst music video of all time? I certainly don't agree with Mr_Mr (in fact I should remove this topic simply because he said that) but my god... she is a terrible singer.

wakkorotti

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 03:59:08 pm »

What has she ever done to us? Besides giving us the worst music video of all time? I certainly don't agree with Mr_Mr (in fact I should remove this topic simply because he said that) but my god... she is a terrible singer.

She is just a teenage girl people. That video was never meant to be a big sensation which it became. It was because of people hating it that it rose up to the public and made Rebecca earn that 1 million, pretty ironic, isn't it?. Then some people get jealous and start hating her to the extent that they start threatening her life. How sad can humans be?

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 06:44:02 pm »
I understand what you are saying, but honestly, I don't think jealousy had anything to do with it.

wakkorotti

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 07:10:01 pm »
I understand what you are saying, but honestly, I don't think jealousy had anything to do with it.

Why would anyone hate someone who has no effect on his life at all, if it was not for jealousy? Of course it's not the only reason, but it is still a reason. Let's take Justin Bieber as an example. Why do you think some teenage boys hate Justin Bieber? I'd say one of the reasons is the simple fact, that many teenage males are jealous, because girls adore him so much. Along with the wealth and fame he has acquired in such an early age.

Another "reason" I've seen some people use to hate him, is the fact that he hit puberty quite late. Seriously, that is like hating someone for not growing wings and horns and going on an alien horn piercing rampage on the goddamn moon. You simply cannot control it. These are just people, not some monsters who took your house and wife away, why hate them as if they had done something like that?

Not claiming you or anyone in this thread is doing the things mentioned. These are just my observations I've made in real-life and on the internet. Hate hate hate.

minecraftgirl007

• This MC account now belongs to Chay! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 10:15:58 pm »

Why would anyone hate someone who has no effect on his life at all, if it was not for jealousy? Of course it's not the only reason, but it is still a reason. Let's take Justin Bieber as an example. Why do you think some teenage boys hate Justin Bieber? I'd say one of the reasons is the simple fact, that many teenage males are jealous, because girls adore him so much. Along with the wealth and fame he has acquired in such an early age.

Another "reason" I've seen some people use to hate him, is the fact that he hit puberty quite late. Seriously, that is like hating someone for not growing wings and horns and going on an alien horn piercing rampage on the goddamn moon. You simply cannot control it. These are just people, not some monsters who took your house and wife away, why hate them as if they had done something like that?

Not claiming you or anyone in this thread is doing the things mentioned. These are just my observations I've made in real-life and on the internet. Hate hate hate.

SOME girls like justin beiber but me and my friends will stick to taking back sunday and Dubstep! :)

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2011, 10:33:29 pm »
Jealousy did not have anything to do with it. Stupidity did. Sorry for being so upfront but if you hate rebecca black you are pretty much stupid. But hell, with the way people throw around the word hate these days it doesn't surprise me.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 10:37:15 pm by Nick3306 »
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

morten2ela

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2011, 11:20:32 pm »
Embrace them  : ) !

minecraftgirl007

• This MC account now belongs to Chay! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2011, 11:39:21 pm »
Jealousy did not have anything to do with it. Stupidity did. Sorry for being so upfront but if you hate rebecca black you are pretty much stupid. But hell, with the way people throw around the word hate these days it doesn't surprise me.
I don't hate her she just needs to try to sing better I sand like shit at age 8 and now my friggin worthless guy friend nicknamed me angel of music but i got him back for it!!! >:)

grand_chill

• Alone
  • It's a Trap!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2011, 05:47:17 am »
"Go die in a hole"  :D :D
Seriously though wasnt that Sgt Rick Martinez guy an actor?

JKA

PsYk0Wo1F

• The Romantic Op
  • an older player than lLLEGAL :P
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Link
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2011, 07:21:23 am »

yes. i... how did you come up with an example like that..? LOL
lLLEGAL-fixed quotes
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 07:36:33 am by lLLEGAL »

wakkorotti

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2011, 07:26:42 am »
yes. i... how did you come up with an example like that..? LOL

I used an example like that to show how ridiculous it is to blame someone for not hitting puberty early.