May 12, 2024, 11:37:14 pm

Author Topic: You have to see this!  (Read 13242 times)

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: You have to see this!
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2011, 09:57:04 am »
Has Morten really been banning people for having an opinion? >:/

Well no, he actually said it was for a Justin Bieber Joke I told. I couldn't understand why, as it wasn't rude at all but there you go... I think he considered it Trolling because as I said it, one guy piped up his love for Justin Bieber, who actually happened to be Morten in disguise.
What's the guys name?

It was like I_love_Justin_Bieber or something, I don't remember.

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2011, 10:12:29 am »

Well no, he actually said it was for a Justin Bieber Joke I told. I couldn't understand why, as it wasn't rude at all but there you go... I think he considered it Trolling because as I said it, one guy piped up his love for Justin Bieber, who actually happened to be Morten in disguise.
What's the guys name?

must be careful...

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2011, 06:21:07 pm »

What's the guys name?
omg, that was Morten? O_o so Relkeb banned Morten mhmm....it was actually funny :P (on topic:) i dont really like Rebecca Black, but i dont hate her, its just like JB
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2011, 06:45:26 pm »

What's the guys name?
omg, that was Morten? O_o so Relkeb banned Morten mhmm....it was actually funny :P (on topic:) i dont really like Rebecca Black, but i dont hate her, its just like JB

Wait, Relk banned one of Morten's many spies? LOL.