May 12, 2024, 06:40:49 pm

Author Topic: You have to see this!  (Read 13241 times)

PsYk0Wo1F

• The Romantic Op
  • an older player than lLLEGAL :P
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Link
Re: You have to see this!
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2011, 07:40:15 am »
yes. i... how did you come up with an example like that..? LOL

I used an example like that to show how ridiculous it is to blame someone for not hitting puberty early.

LOL im just saying, not even i could come up with an example like that.... hahahaha ><

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2011, 09:44:20 pm »
It was reported that rabecca black was harassed out of school and she now has to be home schooled. People are pathetic these days......
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2011, 10:09:10 pm »
It was reported that rabecca black was harassed out of school and she now has to be home schooled. People are pathetic these days......

I agree, but still...She was pretty desprate for the attention, or she wouldn't have done that singing deal thing.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2011, 10:11:59 pm »

I agree, but still...She was pretty desprate for the attention, or she wouldn't have done that singing deal thing.
So because she was desperate for attention that gives everyone a right to bully her and force her to leave school. This says more about Americans than it does about Rabecca Black....

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2011, 10:16:49 pm »

So because she was desperate for attention that gives everyone a right to bully her and force her to leave school. This says more about Americans than it does about Rabecca Black....

When did I say they had a right? They have no excuse. But I don't think the way she has handled it was very good. Going on (What I presume to be) one of the biggest American TV stations, ABC (Correct me if I am wrong about it being big, I am not American) and saying that all these remarks hurt her and make her feel sad can't help. Its showing she is weak, so they bully her more. I imagine thats why the comments are turned off, as 75% of people would say stuff like "She deserves it."

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2011, 10:24:09 pm »

When did I say they had a right? They have no excuse. But I don't think the way she has handled it was very good. Going on (What I presume to be) one of the biggest American TV stations, ABC (Correct me if I am wrong about it being big, I am not American) and saying that all these remarks hurt her and make her feel sad can't help. Its showing she is weak, so they bully her more. I imagine thats why the comments are turned off, as 75% of people would say stuff like "She deserves it."
She is showing she is weak? If anything she is showing that she is strong because despite all the comments and threats she is continuing her life and continuing her music career. Do you have any idea how strong you have to be to do something like that? Everyone is making fun of her and she doesnt care, she continues living her life. To be honest I wish i was as strong as that.

wakkorotti

• It can't rain all the time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2011, 07:03:16 am »

Once again, she wasn't desperate for attention. The video was never supposed to be an sensation what it became. Oh, and the only people being weak are those who are bullying and threatening the life of a teenage girl. Not many teenage girls could take pressure what Black is facing without snapping out and I do respect her for that reason.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2011, 07:15:03 am »

She is showing she is weak? If anything she is showing that she is strong because despite all the comments and threats she is continuing her life and continuing her music career. Do you have any idea how strong you have to be to do something like that? Everyone is making fun of her and she doesnt care, she continues living her life. To be honest I wish i was as strong as that.

Oh, I didn't know she is continuing, is she really? Who signed her? I thought she only made "Friday" becuse she payed that company.

wakkorotti

• It can't rain all the time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2011, 07:31:54 am »

Oh, I didn't know she is continuing, is she really? Who signed her? I thought she only made "Friday" becuse she payed that company.

Friday was a present for her. And yes, she is continuing, just look it up.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2011, 07:38:29 am »

Friday was a present for her. And yes, she is continuing, just look it up.

By she payed, I meant her parents, she would not be old enough. But I am pretty sure she would have picked that present, as in it is her choice to do it, her parent's money.

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
  • PSN: UnlimitedEra Steam: UnlimitedEra
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2011, 08:17:14 am »
She asked jb for a duett but after that jb refuses making fun of her by tweeting Sunday comes after satureday?? Weird :S

Why was that???
Anyways if i was her i would never give up
Like jb said never say never :P
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 09:27:16 am by omaroo2 »

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2011, 08:43:57 am »
She asked jb for a duett but after that jb refuses making fun of her by tweeting Sunda comes after sature day?? Weird :S

Why was that???

Yep... Very... But yeah, I can see why JB refused. Would he really gain even more unpopularity by doing a duet with her?

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
  • PSN: UnlimitedEra Steam: UnlimitedEra
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2011, 09:26:12 am »
She asked jb for a duett but after that jb refuses making fun of her by tweeting Sunda comes after sature day?? Weird :S

Why was that???

Yep... Very... But yeah, I can see why JB refused. Would he really gain even more unpopularity by doing a duet with her?
sorry no offense but he already has no popularity.
like the earth has 100% of ppl
10% of them loves jb
i dont hate him and i dont love him he is normal..

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2011, 09:51:23 am »

Why was that???

sorry no offense but he already has no popularity.
like the earth has 100% of ppl
10% of them loves jb
i dont hate him and i dont love him he is normal..

I'm not going there, I have no wish to be banned by Morten AGAIN D:

DreaMz

• Ireland , UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2011, 09:58:34 am »
Er...... (No Comment) ? LoL