May 03, 2024, 12:11:05 am

Author Topic: Moderator Reapplication - SalsaInABowl  (Read 2075 times)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Moderator Reapplication - SalsaInABowl
« on: April 03, 2013, 11:17:20 pm »
Hello once again. This will be my fifth application. Some of it will be copy and pasted from my previous fifth application for moderator. I screwed up in the start of my previous run but I finally realized my mistakes and I'm ready to start doing things the right way.

Hello guys. It's me again, just a few days after getting demoted from moderator. Let's start the same way as before, with the links to past applications. I would advise you read the fourth one, as it was accepted and I feel was a very good one.

To read my first moderator application, click/tap here.

To read my second moderator application, click/tap here.

To read my third moderator application, click/tap here.

To see my fourth application (Accepted back on November 25th, I believe) click here.

Timezone: -8 GMT
Join Date: As a guest: January 2012 as original login, then went inactive until like March or April maybe after rage quitting since MP looked complicated.
               Forum join date: Late May 2012
Were you recommended by anyone?: No, edit your name here if you recommend me.
Why you should become a moderator: My last application was accepted, and just a few days ago I was demoted for inactivity. I was gone five days total, and now I'm back in hopes to receive this rank a second time. I moderated the server for two months previously, and it was a huge disappointment when I forgot to post a leave and was demoted. I was demoted right when I felt like I was finally moderating the right way, and hopefully I will get this rank a second time and join the staff team once more. I miss being a moderator because quite honestly, it gave me something to do AND it benefits the server in a positive way. Let's all be honest here: 5 applications is quite a lot. I'm out of stuff to say, which is why linking all of my past applications felt like a pretty good idea from the start. Anyways, let's start my summary:

-Moderated this server for 2 months
-Demoted about 2 months ago for being inactive about five days
-Have been a part of Opticraft almost year now
-Familiar with all of the commands, promoting me should be pretty easy considering that's all it takes to get me started.
-Experienced player, very friendly with the community
-Doesn't help me in any way (except staff), but I have plenty supporters, including staff members.
-Just got back from moderating a tekkit server for an additional month of experience

Thanks for reading this, and even though Cazual told me personally he wouldn't apply, if he does I would like to say I strongly recommend him. Mr_Mr_Mr said I was the "Mother goose" to Cazual and I know him best out of anyone here on Opticraft. Seeya guys, I would like to be a part of the team again.

I decided to return after staffing a tekkit server and realizing that I could never leave this place. I came back after a major bunch of BS happened and I realized you guys would never do that to me. You guys have earned my 100% loyalty once again. I quit tekkit. Plus tekkit is kinda dying anyways.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 11:47:27 pm by SalsaInABowl »
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

cake27

• View Profile
Re: Moderator Reapplication - SalsaInABowl
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 12:25:50 am »
support-hope you get re-accepted

Swansil

• Swan Jedi
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Reapplication - SalsaInABowl
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 12:40:25 am »
SUPPORT!!!

butterflywolves