May 08, 2024, 06:49:50 am

Author Topic: Moderator Application- SnapeTheSnipe  (Read 5723 times)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Moderator Application- SnapeTheSnipe
« on: August 19, 2012, 04:11:08 pm »
Let's try this again. Before I start, I will provide you with a link to my previous moderator application here: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,11168.msg102483.html#msg102483

Timezone: Western

Opticraft: March 2012

We're you recommended by anyone? Never asked, if a staff member does, add it here please.

Why you think you should be a moderator:
I was made Trusted a month3 months ago and I sent in a mod app in three days. I realize it was too early, so I waited three weeks before making another. I do not play any other server than Opticraft, except of course my own. I have no bans or (purposeful) kicksand one kick (trolling Kascas, a moderator). Also, I know how to moderate a server, as I am an admin/co-owner to CazualxGrenade's server. I know a couple of grief hotspots in my house, and in fact have caught four today. I had to have been trusted by an operator, and I feel if Awesomealicia can trust me, I think Nick3306, Relkeb and Opticalza can. I try and help everyone on the server. If someone is being a disturbance, I try and tell them to shut up or something, particularly if someone says the server sucks, which it doesn't. I'm not saying that to kiss up, otherwise, I wouldn't be here. I like the server, and I have taken the time to carefully and entirely write this out, so I obviously think I should try to get moderator status so that we can get more and better staff members, people like Viper and awesome, not like my current forum signature...lol. I try and be generous to the server as well, drop parties scavenger hunts, I donate when I can, and I even recently started finished a public wheat farm project for all of Opticraft to use. I always follow the rules, I have rea the player guidelines, and I understand that the duties of a moderator isn't always about fun, and I have been around this server long enough to know all that i need to know. I even have learned from the staff. I know that not everyone will be pleased, as with many moderators previous experiences. I know when players shouldn't be doing something, or shouldn't be somewhere. I understand that I will be looking for many things that include but are not limited to griefing, trespassing, vulgar text/ builds, death traps, X-ray, disrespect towards other players or general hate, and so on. So Relkeb, Nick3306, Optical, Staff, Members, and all, this is why I think I should be a moderator, and this concludes my moderator application.

All right. Let's be honest. "I hatee griefing and it's bad" is not gonna bethe way to get moderator. Anyone could be a moderator. There are enough honest souls to even be an admin. it's just the ones that are above and beyond the abilities of the others. I truly think that can describe me as an operator. I get on every day for at least an hour and a half, and I'm willing to serve my time doin tickets and fixing grief and placing lva and such. I can be a moderator. I know a lot of people know that. I'm ready. And so are a lot of others. I'm not gonna get by this with "i hate grif its bad" or "i am guna halp servur cuz i deserv mod plz" I'm going go ahead and convince you that I'm here because I love to play on this server. My 8-month mark is coming up, and I am definitely not leaving the server any time. Thank you for this opportunity to help me help the server. If not, I will keep trying. I want this. And I am genuinely dedicated to helping the players, staff and Opticalza in make this server one person better. One more person that's here to help.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 01:25:47 am by SnapeTheSnipe »
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application- SnapeTheSnipe/FerrariKing458
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 02:39:44 pm »
Bump. Sorry I just had to get this out of the second page.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 10:31:02 pm »
We can change usernames now or something?  Or are u getting a new account? 

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 11:02:18 pm »
We can change usernames now or something?  Or are u getting a new account? 

New, this is my friends account which he let me use. Now Cazual is nice enough to help me get my own because my parent would not even let me on this forum or on minecraft at all... It really doesn't interfere with my play time at all though.

Also, my brother may be able to join after I get my own account, using this one now.

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 11:21:55 pm »
supported and good luck!

CazualxGrenade

• Feelin βίος
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2012, 11:36:40 pm »
Indeed sir, you are supported.

Be sure to get the money to me soon, I'll do my best to get you your code. :)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 11:45:18 pm by CazualxGrenade »
Bacon!
Message me for your random food for the day lol.

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2012, 11:59:27 pm »
What Cazual is doing for you is what a friend did for me :-) although the code wasn't working at first and I got scared then I had to click a link to redeem a gift code in the email my friend sent me then it worked.

Anyways, supported and good luck! :-)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application- FerrariKing458
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2012, 08:30:59 pm »
IMPORTANT!!!

This was an outdated (by two months) moderator application, and I have just updated it, so if you already read it read it again!

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2012, 08:35:45 pm »
Supported, and like the new updated stuff ;)
Hopefully you will get it this time!

;)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2012, 02:36:10 am »
Hey I have a question, if a Classic staff supports me does it count?

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2012, 04:01:41 am »
If someone recommends you they will put it in.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2012, 04:04:18 am »
But da classic staff count? Gavin put in his support.

rytovius

• Minecraft is not mindcrack
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2012, 04:19:22 am »

He supported you, it counts (doesn't necessarily mean anything since he is classic) you don't need to go on about if it counts or not! If he didn't support you he wouldn't have posted.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 04:23:03 am by rytovius »

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2012, 04:20:15 am »
This is the SMP server, not the classic server so use your common sense on this one and answer it yourself.

Also, don't bump your app, it will get reviewed.

---><--- Click the monkey

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application- SnapeTheSnipe
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2012, 01:28:01 am »
I have once again updated the application, read the last paragraph.