May 08, 2024, 01:12:48 pm

Author Topic: Moderator Application - SnapeTheSnipe (Now SalsaInABowl)  (Read 8586 times)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Moderator Application - SnapeTheSnipe (Now SalsaInABowl)
« on: November 27, 2012, 12:00:03 am »
Well, moderator applications have opened yet again. Thank you for taking the time to read mine. I will start, as I have in previous applications, by providing you the links to my previous moderator applications.

To read my first moderator application, click/tap here.

To read my second moderator application, click/tap here.

To read my third moderator application, click/tap here.

Timezone: Right now
               Member: May 23
Were you recommended by anyone: No, but if you do, go ahead! Edit it in here.
Why you should be a Moderator:
Well once again, hello there. Thank you for reading this. I want to state out some major points before I begin this part. First off, I am a long time player of Opticraft and support it very much. I absolutely love this server, which is shown by my 11 months I have spent here. I have seen a lot if people rise up the ranks and even get moderator. There are some staff members I even remember their first day on here. I am a very active player, being able to get on almost everyday. I can usually get on everyday, in fact. Believe it or not, as I am writing this, I'm about to get on right now :P. And if I'm not ingame, I am very likely on the forums as I am now. I have (last time I checked, which is an awesome and lucky number) 777 total official posts. Including off topic, that number almost triples. I have invited many people onto the server, and tried to get as much support for Opticraft ad I can, helping out other players, inviting a total of 3 active players (ccshades, CALLYN1226, and CazualxGrenade) to play onto Opticraft. I have a completely empty ban record. A few kicks, I believe 2-3 for talking in the wrong channel (I am a bit forgetful in small details like that), just one kick (my first one) for trolling Kascas (which I have definitely learned my lesson about) and one for doing spleef countdown in global (Which I admit was my fault for not realizing how untrustworthy my brother is when I specifically told him how NOT to get in trouble). My Ban Lookup says otherwise, but that was a mistake, shown here by my "ban appeal." I have definitely made a few mistakes, but I get over it and learn from it. I do not even ever use mods other than Optifine, even in single player. I am completely honest and fair in both sides of an argument, and I know when something shouldn't be happening and try to end it, such as an argument, and I know not to accuse people without getting any evidence beforehand. That's my moderator application, and just to recap in a small list:

Application summary:
•I am a long time player
•I am a very active player
•Zero ban record, few kicks
•I don't get stuck on mistakes, I learn from it and get over it
•I am an honest person
•I know how to deal with something the correct way, one that doesn't make it worse

A few small details that probably (in fact, almost certainly) will not help but I would like to share:
•I have donated to the server
•I have quite a bit of good friends on here and have invited 3 active players on here
•I have no intentions to do any harm to anyone on this server or to Opticraft itself
•I really love this server (like I said, I just wanted to share this, I know it doesn't help)
•I have known a lot of the staff members for a long time, since before they were even moderators
•I type using correct grammar and spelling at all times (Hardcore OCD right there :P)
•I NEVER let someone else on Opticraft using my account. Last time that happened, it went horrible.

I know you might not be as lenient to who you trust, especially after a recent incident with a few moderators, but I can strongly and surely tell you that I can truly be a moderator on Opticraft. Thank you for reading my moderator application, sorry for burning your eyes with this massive wall of text, and have a great day!

Edit- I would like to say thanks to CazualxGrenade. I also dedicate this to him as he has done to me, he is a really great guy, and I request if you are to promote either of us, it would greatly be appreciated it would be both. We like to stick together. Also, he is a really great guy, and plus pretty much helps me with a lot of stuff. Enderman farms, donations, slimes, and best of all, joining Opticraft. He will remain my favorite person on Opticraft, and nobody can take his place. He has been with me since we started Opticraft, and I even kept his room and his buildings and stuff (which he once referred to as his "birth certificates." Not like I disagree; I won't even get rid if anything I built from back then) and overall, and you guys know this well, he is just EPIC!!! Bromance. Bromance for Cazual. Great guy, consider him for moderator.

Edit edit- I have removed all of the information in the beginning portion now that it is no longer needed, but enjoy the sarcastic answers.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 09:49:23 pm by SalsaInABowl »
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - SnapeTheSnipe
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 12:32:13 am »
You've been playing a long time, you know the rules well, good luck!

LIEKABOWSE

• Panda Trueno?!
    • View Profile
    • My PlanetMinecraft account
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 12:40:28 am »
Supported! GL Snape! Very mature player, known to (well, to me at least haha) enforce the rules and know them very well!

sour_dino

• smp trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 12:49:22 am »
Nice :) Good luck Snape, May the best trusted win.
hey i dont really know what im doing

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 01:14:01 am »
Great app Snape, supported! :)

CazualxGrenade

• Feelin βίος
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2012, 01:18:11 am »
El supporto mate! You're definitely a great role model, and good luck on your application. It's well written.
Bacon!
Message me for your random food for the day lol.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 01:18:43 am »
Great app Snape, supported! :)

Lol, I can't believe you read the whole frickin thing XD
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2012, 03:51:09 am »
OI ive been a member 4 days longer than you!
As sour said:
Nice :) Good luck Snape, May the best trusted win.

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2012, 04:03:40 am »
I'd honestly like to see you as mod (even if for a little while). You seem like a very mature player, someone who obviously enforces that all rules be followed. I think you would do an excellent job.

Good luck and supported.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2012, 05:00:17 am »
Thanks for all the support, especially from the staff. It makes me feel confident that I have a high chance at this time.

Edit- From (sort of) merging my first double post...

El supporto mate! You're definitely a great role model, and good luck on your application. It's well written.

I think you would love the little paragraph I wrote for you at the very end by the way :D
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 05:16:44 am by SnapeTheSnipe »

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2012, 05:12:45 am »
[Double Post, sorry. My first one too :P]
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 05:15:49 am by SnapeTheSnipe »

benc117

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2012, 08:57:56 am »
SUPPORTED
Instragram: @ben.callaghan
Email: ben.callaghan.2001@hotmail.com
IGN: Benc117

zwaan111

• SMP - trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2012, 10:26:52 am »
supported good luck snape  :)

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2012, 11:41:13 pm »
snape, your one of the oldest trusteds, you deserve it  :) good luck

KevinNova

• Smp Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2012, 01:58:30 am »
Supported! I just noticed I live very close to you.  :)