March 29, 2024, 11:27:03 am

Author Topic: [BUILDER] Zabadoohp Updated  (Read 626 times)

zabadoohp

• View Profile
[BUILDER] Zabadoohp Updated
« on: December 27, 2010, 04:31:59 pm »
Title: [BUILDER] Zabadoohp

Ingame name: Zabadoohp
Join date: Joined Forum today, Joined server ~ 5 days ago, Joined Minecraft Alpha about 4 months ago
Briefly describe all your creations: I built all the levels in the first world of Super Mario Bros. in separate rooms within an underground house that I share with 2 other players. (1-1,1-2,1-3,1-4)

Update:
I was asked to make work with more detail so I made a huge Charmander sprite and a Mario sprite from Super Mario 3.
What worlds are the creations on: GuestSnow
Links to screenshots of the creation:

Names of players who helped contribute:The Mario level wallpapers and sprite were just me, BDSamurai helped build Charmander.
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit, given to me by Kakakalaa when he saw 1-1.
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I love this server, this is the first multiplayer server I've used and I'm having a blast building in it. I've got plenty more ideas and I'd love to start building something very big and impressive with someone else
Here is a video I just recorded of my creation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMePas9ie_E
To get to it, spawn in GuestSnow, then look 7 o clock from where you spawn, you'll see the word "Enter" in gold. Follow the bridge to find both sprites. Inside the tree underground is where the wallpapers are.
I'd even be an operator, I love coming online and seeing what others are building, its great to have more people able to upgrade people when they deserve it. Some times of the day there are few to no operators, I've been playing Alpha for over 4 months and I never greave, I'd be a great operator for the server. Either or, I just wanna be a bigger part of this great community and server, and I have the time to make it count.
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Oh course!

Darkpowerzx

• View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] Zabadoohp Updated
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 09:46:05 pm »
These are nice creations, although I notice you are building in guest.
You should build in recruit worlds so they will not get griefed.

You did not add very much since the last application.

Please do some more prior to posting the next application.