April 28, 2024, 08:17:11 pm

Author Topic: [Operator] SpaceToaster  (Read 940 times)

SpaceToaster

• Op Toastie
    • View Profile
[Operator] SpaceToaster
« on: December 22, 2010, 05:21:59 am »

Name:SpaceToaster (Jason)
Timezone: Pacific (West Coast)
Forum Join date:November 28th
Current rank:Builder
Reason for application: I want to make our server a better place. I feel as though I am fit for the job. My time zone is requested and I am a very active player.

Why you should become an operator:I really like this server. It's honestly the only server i go on in all of minecraft, and I want to keep it a fun place. I like helping newer players and answering people's questions. I'm willing to have fun and help with events. At the same time I'm not afraid to crackdown on those who are inappropriate or grief. I just want to help those who are here to have fun, have fun, and those who are here to grief, be banned. I tend to play not only during common time when everyone is on, but also in the mornings, for instance right now. I've already caught 5 inappropriate things that i've deleted on the guest worlds without even looking. Yes, I did delete them but there is nothing more I can do. I'd like to punish those accountable. Please consider me for an operator position.I am also very active at building and i would love to be an active operator! I HATE GRIEFERS!

Extra information: I play just about everyday, and I'm here to help. I love minecraft! I have a lot of experience with online games as i've played WoW and Guild Wars. I was a guild leader in WoW so I know how to keep things in order. I really like the Xmas event idea and i'd like to help come up and carry out future events and ideas. I won't let you down.

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
Re: [Operator] SpaceToaster
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 05:54:45 am »
Gl

SpaceToaster

• Op Toastie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 08:54:06 am »
Hey,

I was wondering if this was skipped over because i've noticed Op apps before and after me have been accounted for, soooo BUMP

Darkpowerzx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 09:51:56 pm »
Try again the next time operator applications open.

For "now" rejected.
Thank you