April 19, 2024, 06:22:41 pm

Author Topic: Ranks Registry  (Read 122244 times)

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Unofficial Ranks Registry
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2011, 10:25:35 pm »

im builder on classic ;)
Add yourself, this is meant to be contributed to by anyone op+ :D
"Last edited by Nick3306?"?? Yeah. Anyway, no more special tags, it will keep it cleaner looking.
This has been edited like 15 times already....
Alright, I believe you.  You don't seem like the type to do that anyway. My guess is Relkeb, since he made hinself "owner", and he already added "baws" before.
Anyway, Relky, do u think this is worthy of a sticky? Or is it not useful/practical enough?

Why would I do that? I made my name baws, but I didn't make it owner. I think Ram did.

yep your right you caught me guys, but i only changed mine. Im pretty sure it was nick he was just fooling you with his blinding charisma and charm.
While I am very charismatic and charming, I know it was relkeb because he has always talked about killing optical and becoming owner.

Pfft... as if. That was your idea in the first place. I only joked around that one time then you ACTUALLY hired a hit! Glad you cancelled that though... opticals a cool guy. But in all honesty, it HAD to have been Ramkitty. He was like giggling a whole bunch on mumble when this was going on.

How dare you saying that i was  giggling like a little girl on mumble when this was going on. they were actually sniggers at what Nick was doing, it has to be him because hes the only one that knew muhnators been to jail!
Lies and slander!!!!!! We all know it was relkeb, he was cell mates with muhnator when the cops found out that it was actually him that ordered the hit on optical!

FINE YOU GOT ME. But I had no choice... after gurgonis complained about the everything, I had no choice but to risk opticals life for my own... oh how I was mistaken. Optical wasn't trying to rat me out for the dead hooker, he was trying to protect me! It was until then that I realized Ramkitty was the one who told the cops. I remember reading a letter from him to his grandaughter about "gettin' the baws lawcked up fo good yo". He also mentioned something along the lines of "dick head"... but... I don't know who he was referring to. Unless.. MORTEN.

AHA i knew it was you relkeb you sly devil, but alas you are mis-informed the letter that you found from me to my granddaughter wasnt to the cops it was actually to my posh butler tobs and he was the one who told the cops about the dead hooker in your basement i swear it wasnt me i would never rat the baws out to the feds, you are also mis-informed on the last part of the letter exox sent me the DICKHEAD part about MORTEN and said that it was from nick, so therefore the real culprit of this horrific crime is Nick3306
This is all a bunch of BS, exox only said the letter was from me because he was mad that he invested his money in a ponzy scheme i was running at the time (thanks for the money btw). They only found relkebs dead hooker when morten went to canada and drained the lake relkeb drowned her in. But what you guys dont know is that morten didnt have city permission to drain that lake and created this whole ranks post to throw everyone off. Well played morten but we have you now!.

OK, it was a tuesday, i was drunk, i saw your scheme and that is as far as i remember. ALCOHOL is to blame for my part in this crime.

It still doesn't explain how optical was transformed into that... cat... After the hit was cancelled, the only news I heard later about him was from Redchecks. He told me that Tobs was looking for a cat... a perfect cat. One that was as smart as a human, but was a cat. He must have gotten someone to do it for him, but who? That elusive posh butler must have got someone through Ram...

The conditions were harsh the pay was terrible. I say, he almost had me hung! I wasn't his butler, I was his slave is say. Everything I did involved harsh labour. During this I saw his unique plans, his plans involving the cat... He bribed me not to speak a word... Anything to anyone... oops...

Exox615

• Gathering dust
  • Iron bars
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2011, 10:26:22 pm »
Haha nice story guys :p

So you are not taking horrific crimes seriously?
It looks like you are eligible to vote. Why have you not voted?!??

Missters

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2011, 10:28:02 pm »
I rly like the story ;)

And why am i put as feminist? O_O

\o/\o/
 |   |
 /\  /\

Nikita

• The Musician Operator
  • Im gonna eat your brain!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2011, 10:28:49 pm »

Dw I do ;o

Ramkitty

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2011, 10:30:22 pm »

im builder on classic ;)
"Last edited by Nick3306?"?? Yeah. Anyway, no more special tags, it will keep it cleaner looking.
Alright, I believe you.  You don't seem like the type to do that anyway. My guess is Relkeb, since he made hinself "owner", and he already added "baws" before.
Anyway, Relky, do u think this is worthy of a sticky? Or is it not useful/practical enough?

Why would I do that? I made my name baws, but I didn't make it owner. I think Ram did.

yep your right you caught me guys, but i only changed mine. Im pretty sure it was nick he was just fooling you with his blinding charisma and charm.
While I am very charismatic and charming, I know it was relkeb because he has always talked about killing optical and becoming owner.

Pfft... as if. That was your idea in the first place. I only joked around that one time then you ACTUALLY hired a hit! Glad you cancelled that though... opticals a cool guy. But in all honesty, it HAD to have been Ramkitty. He was like giggling a whole bunch on mumble when this was going on.

How dare you saying that i was  giggling like a little girl on mumble when this was going on. they were actually sniggers at what Nick was doing, it has to be him because hes the only one that knew muhnators been to jail!
Lies and slander!!!!!! We all know it was relkeb, he was cell mates with muhnator when the cops found out that it was actually him that ordered the hit on optical!

FINE YOU GOT ME. But I had no choice... after gurgonis complained about the everything, I had no choice but to risk opticals life for my own... oh how I was mistaken. Optical wasn't trying to rat me out for the dead hooker, he was trying to protect me! It was until then that I realized Ramkitty was the one who told the cops. I remember reading a letter from him to his grandaughter about "gettin' the baws lawcked up fo good yo". He also mentioned something along the lines of "dick head"... but... I don't know who he was referring to. Unless.. MORTEN.

AHA i knew it was you relkeb you sly devil, but alas you are mis-informed the letter that you found from me to my granddaughter wasnt to the cops it was actually to my posh butler tobs and he was the one who told the cops about the dead hooker in your basement i swear it wasnt me i would never rat the baws out to the feds, you are also mis-informed on the last part of the letter exox sent me the DICKHEAD part about MORTEN and said that it was from nick, so therefore the real culprit of this horrific crime is Nick3306
This is all a bunch of BS, exox only said the letter was from me because he was mad that he invested his money in a ponzy scheme i was running at the time (thanks for the money btw). They only found relkebs dead hooker when morten went to canada and drained the lake relkeb drowned her in. But what you guys dont know is that morten didnt have city permission to drain that lake and created this whole ranks post to throw everyone off. Well played morten but we have you now!.

OK, it was a tuesday, i was drunk, i saw your scheme and that is as far as i remember. ALCOHOL is to blame for my part in this crime.

It still doesn't explain how optical was transformed into that... cat... After the hit was cancelled, the only news I heard later about him was from Redchecks. He told me that Tobs was looking for a cat... a perfect cat. One that was as smart as a human, but was a cat. He must have gotten someone to do it for him, but who? That elusive posh butler must have got someone through Ram...

The conditions were harsh the pay was terrible. I say, he almost had me hung! I wasn't his butler, I was his slave is say. Everything I did involved harsh labour. During this I saw his unique plans, his plans involving the cat... He bribed me not to speak a word... Anything to anyone... oops...

TOBS!!! what did i say about not mentioning anything to anyone about what you saw thats what the big settlement plan was that i laid out for you, you can kiss goodbye to that now (you werent a good butler anyway!), but i must bring your attention back to the real evil that is at hand and the only reason that i had those plans to turn someone into a cat was because relkeb sent them to me from the high mountains of canada because he knew the english were the only people with the technology capable of transforming a human into an animal, i will not be blamed for this heinous crime, blame the helium addict!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 10:31:56 pm by Ramkitty »

Complicated_Name

• The Skyrim Operator.
  • I have a Skyrim addiction.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2011, 10:30:36 pm »
Well, someone took their time to put tags for everyone......
(I know who you are exactly!)
but we should just clean it up and stop with the tags

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Exox615

• Gathering dust
  • Iron bars
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2011, 10:31:11 pm »

Dw I do ;o

Good, underage drinking a BANNABLE offence!

Nikita

• The Musician Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2011, 10:33:29 pm »
I rly like the story ;)

Maybe Becoz u r a feminist? :P

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2011, 10:35:50 pm »

im builder on classic ;)
Alright, I believe you.  You don't seem like the type to do that anyway. My guess is Relkeb, since he made hinself "owner", and he already added "baws" before.

How dare you saying that i was  giggling like a little girl on mumble when this was going on. they were actually sniggers at what Nick was doing, it has to be him because hes the only one that knew muhnators been to jail!

TOBS!!! what did i say about not mentioning anything to anyone about what you saw thats what the big settlement plan was that i laid out for you, you can kiss goodbye to that now (you werent a good butler anyway!), but i must bring your attention back to the real evil that is at hand and the only reason that i had those plans to turn someone into a cat was because relkeb sent them to me from the high mountains of canada because he knew the english were the only people with the technology capable of transforming a human into an animal, i will not be blamed for this heinous crime, blame the helium addict!

Don't bring my helium addiction back into this, Ram! It was you and Nick who got me hooked to begin with! You were the ones who told me to get the scissors for that balloon! And how DARE you turn this around on my! We both know that I had NO idea what those scientists were capable of! I NEVER had the intention of using them to harm a person, let alone a cat person! When I sent them across the border they passed through michigan... meaning they must have gone by Nick! Nick must have been the one who tasked them with such a despicable act of hatred to a person!

Missters

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2011, 10:37:19 pm »
I rly like the story ;)

Well... i just checked what feminist means... and i dont think i'm that much of a feminist X P
I like lady face better :)

\o/\o/
 |   |
 /\  /\

Nikita

• The Musician Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2011, 10:40:25 pm »
I rly like the story ;)

Well... i just checked what feminist means... and i dont think i'm that much of a feminist X P
I like lady face better :)

:)
Good for u ^^

EDIT: and I'm still from Nigeria... :p
But I'm on trusted in 1.o now tho. ;o
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 10:42:45 pm by Nikita »

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2011, 10:41:29 pm »

im builder on classic ;)

Don't bring my helium addiction back into this, Ram! It was you and Nick who got me hooked to begin with! You were the ones who told me to get the scissors for that balloon! And how DARE you turn this around on my! We both know that I had NO idea what those scientists were capable of! I NEVER had the intention of using them to harm a person, let alone a cat person! When I sent them across the border they passed through michigan... meaning they must have gone by Nick! Nick must have been the one who tasked them with such a despicable act of hatred to a person!
We both know there is no way I would be able to support such a project financially, i did see the plans but i couldnt understand them because of you canadian spelling, wtf is a "colour"? Anyways I thought the plans were destroyed when my house caught on fire, but that was no electrical fire i saw exox with the gasoline and matches! He must have ran in and recovered the plans before they burned.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Exox615

• Gathering dust
  • Iron bars
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2011, 10:46:45 pm »

im builder on classic ;)

We both know there is no way I would be able to support such a project financially, i did see the plans but i couldnt understand them because of you canadian spelling, wtf is a "colour"? Anyways I thought the plans were destroyed when my house caught on fire, but that was no electrical fire i saw exox with the gasoline and matches! He must have ran in and recovered the plans before they burned.

After one of my best agents was killed in this despicable occurrence, that was when it got personal, I had to get those plans, i needed them, I sent another agent in, dressed as me. As for the plans, they are in the hands of the highest bidder, Nikita Mile.

Ramkitty

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2011, 10:50:34 pm »

im builder on classic ;)
Alright, I believe you.  You don't seem like the type to do that anyway. My guess is Relkeb, since he made hinself "owner", and he already added "baws" before.

How dare you saying that i was  giggling like a little girl on mumble when this was going on. they were actually sniggers at what Nick was doing, it has to be him because hes the only one that knew muhnators been to jail!

After one of my best agents was killed in this despicable occurrence, that was when it got personal, I had to get those plans, i needed them, I sent another agent in, dressed as me. As for the plans, they are in the hands of the highest bidder, Nikita Mile.

ahahah what you did not realise is that Nikita was working for me the whole time, i mean why would an evillll genius like me reveal himself at some auction for those plans, i sent my best agent but she got greedy when she saw the plans and i had to squash her, lets just sayy she is no longer with us. But i must say that when i went to my safe to retrieve the plans to study i found they had been switched with some crappy blueprint of a world for this game called 'minecraft', i am baffled to this dayy who could of switched them as only my best people had the plans...........

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2011, 10:55:18 pm »

im builder on classic ;)

ahahah what you did not realise is that Nikita was working for me the whole time, i mean why would an evillll genius like me reveal himself at some auction for those plans, i sent my best agent but she got greedy when she saw the plans and i had to squash her, lets just sayy she is no longer with us. But i must say that when i went to my safe to retrieve the plans to study i found they had been switched with some crappy blueprint of a world for this game called 'minecraft', i am baffled to this dayy who could of switched them as only my best people had the plans...........
Ram how could you be so foolish? Once i finally understood the plans i sent out my best men to perform extraction on you while you were asleep to retrieve the plans, they had to go 4 levels deep though and many of them didnt make it back. But when i went to get the plans from them it turns out they were horribly murdered by davioo's imposter, but we all know that davioo imposter is working for relkeb so he must have the plans.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident