March 29, 2024, 06:31:25 am

Author Topic: Ranks Registry  (Read 121709 times)

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Unofficial Ranks Registry
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2011, 09:52:06 pm »
im builder on classic ;)
Add yourself, this is meant to be contributed to by anyone op+ :D
"Last edited by Nick3306?"?? Yeah. Anyway, no more special tags, it will keep it cleaner looking.
This has been edited like 15 times already....
Alright, I believe you.  You don't seem like the type to do that anyway. My guess is Relkeb, since he made hinself "owner", and he already added "baws" before.
Anyway, Relky, do u think this is worthy of a sticky? Or is it not useful/practical enough?

Why would I do that? I made my name baws, but I didn't make it owner. I think Ram did.

yep your right you caught me guys, but i only changed mine. Im pretty sure it was nick he was just fooling you with his blinding charisma and charm.
While I am very charismatic and charming, I know it was relkeb because he has always talked about killing optical and becoming owner.

Pfft... as if. That was your idea in the first place. I only joked around that one time then you ACTUALLY hired a hit! Glad you cancelled that though... opticals a cool guy. But in all honesty, it HAD to have been Ramkitty. He was like giggling a whole bunch on mumble when this was going on.

Your_Mine

• Death Knight Operator
  • Guardian of an Abandoned Empire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2011, 09:52:52 pm »
XD this sounds like a murder mystery show.  :D
All your mine are belong to me.

Ramkitty

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2011, 09:54:04 pm »
im builder on classic ;)
"Last edited by Nick3306?"?? Yeah. Anyway, no more special tags, it will keep it cleaner looking.
Alright, I believe you.  You don't seem like the type to do that anyway. My guess is Relkeb, since he made hinself "owner", and he already added "baws" before.
Anyway, Relky, do u think this is worthy of a sticky? Or is it not useful/practical enough?

Why would I do that? I made my name baws, but I didn't make it owner. I think Ram did.

yep your right you caught me guys, but i only changed mine. Im pretty sure it was nick he was just fooling you with his blinding charisma and charm.
While I am very charismatic and charming, I know it was relkeb because he has always talked about killing optical and becoming owner.

Pfft... as if. That was your idea in the first place. I only joked around that one time then you ACTUALLY hired a hit! Glad you cancelled that though... opticals a cool guy. But in all honesty, it HAD to have been Ramkitty. He was like giggling a whole bunch on mumble when this was going on.

How dare you saying that i was  giggling like a little girl on mumble when this was going on. they were actually sniggers at what Nick was doing, it has to be him because hes the only one that knew muhnators been to jail!

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2011, 09:55:14 pm »
im builder on classic ;)
Alright, I believe you.  You don't seem like the type to do that anyway. My guess is Relkeb, since he made hinself "owner", and he already added "baws" before.

How dare you saying that i was  giggling like a little girl on mumble when this was going on. they were actually sniggers at what Nick was doing, it has to be him because hes the only one that knew muhnators been to jail!
Lies and slander!!!!!! We all know it was relkeb, he was cell mates with muhnator when the cops found out that it was actually him that ordered the hit on optical!
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Your_Mine

• Death Knight Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2011, 10:00:28 pm »
While you guys argue about who did it, would somebody be so kind as to clean up the list? I did it a minute ago, but it got messed up again, except worse. I would do it again, but I'm on a phone.. :/

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2011, 10:02:02 pm »
im builder on classic ;)

Lies and slander!!!!!! We all know it was relkeb, he was cell mates with muhnator when the cops found out that it was actually him that ordered the hit on optical!

FINE YOU GOT ME. But I had no choice... after gurgonis complained about the everything, I had no choice but to risk opticals life for my own... oh how I was mistaken. Optical wasn't trying to rat me out for the dead hooker, he was trying to protect me! It was until then that I realized Ramkitty was the one who told the cops. I remember reading a letter from him to his grandaughter about "gettin' the baws lawcked up fo good yo". He also mentioned something along the lines of "dick head"... but... I don't know who he was referring to. Unless.. MORTEN.

Ramkitty

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2011, 10:05:32 pm »

im builder on classic ;)
Alright, I believe you.  You don't seem like the type to do that anyway. My guess is Relkeb, since he made hinself "owner", and he already added "baws" before.

How dare you saying that i was  giggling like a little girl on mumble when this was going on. they were actually sniggers at what Nick was doing, it has to be him because hes the only one that knew muhnators been to jail!

FINE YOU GOT ME. But I had no choice... after gurgonis complained about the everything, I had no choice but to risk opticals life for my own... oh how I was mistaken. Optical wasn't trying to rat me out for the dead hooker, he was trying to protect me! It was until then that I realized Ramkitty was the one who told the cops. I remember reading a letter from him to his grandaughter about "gettin' the baws lawcked up fo good yo". He also mentioned something along the lines of "dick head"... but... I don't know who he was referring to. Unless.. MORTEN.

AHA i knew it was you relkeb you sly devil, but alas you are mis-informed the letter that you found from me to my granddaughter wasnt to the cops it was actually to my posh butler tobs and he was the one who told the cops about the dead hooker in your basement i swear it wasnt me i would never rat the baws out to the feds, you are also mis-informed on the last part of the letter exox sent me the DICKHEAD part about MORTEN and said that it was from nick, so therefore the real culprit of this horrific crime is Nick3306

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2011, 10:09:36 pm »
But in all seriousness, lets fix the list...
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2011, 10:10:23 pm »

im builder on classic ;)

How dare you saying that i was  giggling like a little girl on mumble when this was going on. they were actually sniggers at what Nick was doing, it has to be him because hes the only one that knew muhnators been to jail!

AHA i knew it was you relkeb you sly devil, but alas you are mis-informed the letter that you found from me to my granddaughter wasnt to the cops it was actually to my posh butler tobs and he was the one who told the cops about the dead hooker in your basement i swear it wasnt me i would never rat the baws out to the feds, you are also mis-informed on the last part of the letter exox sent me the DICKHEAD part about MORTEN and said that it was from nick, so therefore the real culprit of this horrific crime is Nick3306
This is all a bunch of BS, exox only said the letter was from me because he was mad that he invested his money in a ponzy scheme i was running at the time (thanks for the money btw). They only found relkebs dead hooker when morten went to canada and drained the lake relkeb drowned her in. But what you guys dont know is that morten didnt have city permission to drain that lake and created this whole ranks post to throw everyone off. Well played morten but we have you now!.

Exox615

• Gathering dust
  • Iron bars
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2011, 10:14:15 pm »

im builder on classic ;)

This is all a bunch of BS, exox only said the letter was from me because he was mad that he invested his money in a ponzy scheme i was running at the time (thanks for the money btw). They only found relkebs dead hooker when morten went to canada and drained the lake relkeb drowned her in. But what you guys dont know is that morten didnt have city permission to drain that lake and created this whole ranks post to throw everyone off. Well played morten but we have you now!.

OK, it was a tuesday, i was drunk, i saw your scheme and that is as far as i remember. ALCOHOL is to blame for my part in this crime.
It looks like you are eligible to vote. Why have you not voted?!??

Your_Mine

• Death Knight Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2011, 10:16:45 pm »
This whole thread needs to be cleaned up if it's gonna be stickied. Soul, would you mind cleaning the list, since I'm on a phone?

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2011, 10:18:12 pm »
This whole thread needs to be cleaned up if it's gonna be stickied. Soul, would you mind cleaning the list, since I'm on a phone?
It's not going to be stickied because the admins already have a list like this and relkeb has threatened to blow up the server if it is changed.

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2011, 10:20:12 pm »

im builder on classic ;)

OK, it was a tuesday, i was drunk, i saw your scheme and that is as far as i remember. ALCOHOL is to blame for my part in this crime.

It still doesn't explain how optical was transformed into that... cat... After the hit was cancelled, the only news I heard later about him was from Redchecks. He told me that Tobs was looking for a cat... a perfect cat. One that was as smart as a human, but was a cat. He must have gotten someone to do it for him, but who? That elusive posh butler must have got someone through Ram...

Your_Mine

• Death Knight Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2011, 10:21:39 pm »
It's not going to be stickied because the admins already have a list like this and relkeb has threatened to blow up the server if it is changed.
This list isn't FOR the admins, it's for newbies. But who said we were changing his list? Like I said, this is unofficial.

Nikita

• The Musician Operator
  • Im gonna eat your brain!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2011, 10:24:24 pm »
Haha nice story guys :p

1. I'm not from Nigeria
2. I'm also trusted in 1.o.o
;)