April 25, 2024, 09:14:19 am

Author Topic: How to make minecraft on wom works 100% faster with no LAG!  (Read 15517 times)

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
  • PSN: UnlimitedEra Steam: UnlimitedEra
    • View Profile
How to make minecraft on wom works 100% faster with no LAG!
« on: August 09, 2011, 02:47:45 am »
well while i was playing gta iv my fps used 10 and 14 and that was bad so i kept searching on google how to increase my fps..
and microsoft added some codes that might help so i added them all together and guess what it worked and my gta iv was working on fps 40-60
so i figured out to try it on minecraft (wom only)
and guess what my minecraft was incredibly fast. so i wanted to share it with u guys and here is the link on mediafire
http://www.mediafire.com/?3ppn5ct6k4038po
well all u have to do is to put the speeder file inside the folder where u find the wom.exe and its files and folders.
after that right click speeder and then create shortcut then place the shortcut on ur desktop then right click on speeder-shortcut and then go to properties
then u will find a target box and u will find the target for example like this C:\Users\Omar\Desktop\wom\speeder.exe
after exe type spacebar then click - then click s like this C:\Users\Omar\Desktop\wom\speeder.exe -s
then apply and click ok
after that open the shortcut on ur desktop and wait till it finishs then it will automatically close after that open wom and u will find ur fps high and its working fast with no lag!
i hope i helped u guys plz comment and tell me if it went better(faster) or still normal.

Rufarin.

• ::The Ultimate::
  • Ex-Op/Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: How to make minecraft on wom works 100% faster with no LAG!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 03:20:47 pm »
 I don't really truste ".exe"s from free uploading sites.
So I don't think I will be trying this, unless you post a virus scan.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 03:55:59 pm »
I don't really truste ".exe"s from free uploading sites.
So I don't think I will be trying this, unless you post a virus scan.
why dont you scan it?
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Rufarin.

• ::The Ultimate::
  • Ex-Op/Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 04:22:26 pm »
 Why should I scan it?
I don't have a use for it I just want to know if it works or not.

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 07:01:19 pm »
ahhem u can scan it online or with ur anti virus but the codes are officially uploaded by microsoft.

apij4125

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2011, 09:41:11 pm »
Why not download it from the official microsoft page then?

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 10:10:05 pm »
Sounds interesting but I don't need it, im perfectly happy with how fast WoM is. But somebody tell me how it is.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 10:12:42 pm »
I might try this out on my laptop since my desktop gets like 500FPS on average, I'll let you know how it works.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2011, 10:14:04 pm »
I might try this out on my laptop since my desktop gets like 500FPS on average, I'll let you know how it works.

My netbook can easily handle WoM, although I do have quite a few overheating issues, of which I imagine this program would make it worse, but why would you want it? I find that you don't really notice fps go up after about 40ish max... Your eye cannot detect too many frames a second.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2011, 10:15:51 pm »

My netbook can easily handle WoM, although I do have quite a few overheating issues, of which I imagine this program would make it worse, but why would you want it? I find that you don't really notice fps go up after about 40ish max... Your eye cannot detect too many frames a second.
Your eye cannot detect more than 60FPS. And even though my laptop has a pretty good processor, i still get like 19fps full screen with no fog.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2011, 10:21:39 pm »

Your eye cannot detect more than 60FPS. And even though my laptop has a pretty good processor, i still get like 19fps full screen with no fog.

Yeah, but what do you use full fog off for? I find that when I am building, I prefer to only be able to see my build, so have fog on. It focuses my attention more. When im not building, I generally have no fog or one level of fog on. I find unless you are patrolling big areas (Viewing builds or looking for grief/swasticas) fog is fine.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2011, 10:25:53 pm »

Yeah, but what do you use full fog off for? I find that when I am building, I prefer to only be able to see my build, so have fog on. It focuses my attention more. When im not building, I generally have no fog or one level of fog on. I find unless you are patrolling big areas (Viewing builds or looking for grief/swasticas) fog is fine.
Well i rarely play on my laptop and since my desktop can handle no fog all the time and still have a huge ammount of FPS, i just got used to it.

Anyway I tried this out, it increased my FPS from 19 to around 26. So does it work? Yes. Does it increase speed 100% with no lag, No.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2011, 05:25:49 am »
It does increase speed, but not 100%

Needless to say, it does work to some degree (and quite nicely too) :)

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2011, 07:22:33 am »

Well i rarely play on my laptop and since my desktop can handle no fog all the time and still have a huge ammount of FPS, i just got used to it.

Anyway I tried this out, it increased my FPS from 19 to around 26. So does it work? Yes. Does it increase speed 100% with no lag, No.

How can you use a desktop, I found using a mouse (With minecraft, generally it is easier) so much harder than my Laptop Trackpad...

Ontopic: Glad it worked, could be useful for some people with really slow computers.

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2011, 08:12:54 am »

How can you use a desktop, I found using a mouse (With minecraft, generally it is easier) so much harder than my Laptop Trackpad...

Ontopic: Glad it worked, could be useful for some people with really slow computers.
Like me :/ btw my computer was never slow it has 4gb ram and intel core i3 and 320gb hard disk with ati radeon hd graphic card but screw toshiba :/
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 10:34:56 am by omaroo2 »