March 28, 2024, 09:09:01 pm

Author Topic: You know what really grinds my gears?  (Read 69501 times)

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?
« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2014, 02:12:54 pm »
People who previously went by the name of SnapeTheSnipe.

2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz 2 Chainz

Also, the name SnapeTheSnipe. I hated it.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

AnGamer

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2014, 03:25:26 pm »
ginger dwarves

Holy_Moses

• Operator
  • I'm still here
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2014, 04:15:17 pm »
People who also go by the name of SalsaOnTheFloor
IG - @oem_moses

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2014, 12:05:49 am »
That's it. I'm going hardcore.

2 Chainz Drake Lil Wayne Nicki Minaj Nickelback Sleeping With Sirens Kanye West IAmSu E40 Wiz Khalifa Birdman Iggy Azalzalzalalalazazala however the hell you spell a name with lots of z a and l people who "hack" on PhaseBook people who overuse hashtags people who use hashtags people who say yolo people who say swag people who claim they have swag people who follow swag snapbacks tattos snapbacks and tattoos the song called snapbacks and tattoos (and to be clear I don't have anything against actual tattoos, just that song) modern mainstream rap lil twist tyga big sean call of duty people who tryhard on call of duty people on call of duty people who obsess over call of duty being the greatest game ever m8 people who buy advanced warfare people who say call of duty is making great new original changes when everything from call of duty seems to have been taken from some other game people who say super mario galaxy was cool with the whole spherical world thing because ratchet and clank did that first people who hate on super mario sunshine people who hate on gamecube people who hate on nintendo people who hate on japan people who hate on Earth people who hate on our solar system people who hate on our galaxy people who hate on our universe people who hate people people (just people) the new art style with the recent ratchet and clank games the ratchet and clank movie existing most movies made from games other than resident evil people who hate on people named SalsaOnTheFloor 2 Chainz Drake people who thought the list would just repeat from here 2 Chainz the fact that dragons could have existed but instead we got AIDS people who didn't give a shit about the ebola virus until after it infected 2 whole entire people in america completely disregarding the couple thousand in africa that were infected people who believe video games cause violence jack thompson people who like jack thompson people who like call of duty 2 Chainz jack thompson people who think Destiny has horror elements and is a horrible murder simulator people who think advance wars days of ruin contains females protrayed as sexual objects (first party rated E10 Nintendo DS game where you can barely even see people) people who say Skyrim encourages chaos people at familyfriendlygaming.com that actually wrote all of the above people who automatically dismiss pc gaming as a bunch of nerdy dudes playing WoW for 48 hours straight people who automatically hate pc because it's not a console people who don't believe pc runs games better than consoles (provided it has the hardware anyways) people who think macs are great people who automatically dismiss pc as shit because they have a mac also macs also apple also the geniuses at the genius bar because they're not geniuses also siri also voice controlled AI also I think it's cool how Microsoft named their AI Cortana like that's actually pretty funny/cool also people who add lol to every sentence people who dismiss Islam religion as a bunch of suicide bombers that are terrorists against america also osama for causing them to be protrayed like that also osama for 9/11 also 9/11 also the possibility that people are going to be really confused in the 3000s when we talk about 9/11 because we forgot to put the /01 after 9/11 also my brother is going to college next year also school also my school specifically also the people at my school specifically also smartphone battery capacities also the PS Vita's lack of first party or western support in general also people who say call of duty is the greatest thing ever also people who say 2 Chainz is good also 2 Chainz also his songs also his name also the fact that he wears way more than 2 Chainz also mainstream rap also mainstream music in general also the fact that you're probably not reading this even though I could be wrong also the fact that now you just read that and will continue to read on because I said that also Drake also Alex Rodriguez also how he never gets banned from the MLB even though he's been caught with steroids at least 6 times or so by now also Barry Bonds also the fact that every Giants fan treats him like a god also Giants also Giants fans also bandwagoners also the Miami Heat fans also the fact that people assume we're just hating when we don't even hate on the team we just hate the fans also Beats also Dre for selling Beats that have mediocre sound quality for 400 dollars also people who believe price determines quality except maybe in airsoft because that's kind of true also people who will probably make a gigantic list of things like this except put the polar opposites of everything on here and the likelihood of that actually happening also the fact that I was too lazy to even properly punctuate everything also MacBooks also hipsters also E3 2014 also Assassin's Creed becoming another repetitive rehash every year like call of duty also GTA also GTA fanboys also console wars also people who hate on people who hate on 2 Chainz also battlefield also things that get popularity just because it's mainstream when in reality it's overrated and stupid also how long it took to get the ratchet and clank trilogy on PS Vita also how all 3 of my mains in super smash bros brawl were removed in 4 also the lack of a title after super smash bros in the 4th game also the fact I don't have a Wii U also people who hate on the Wii U also people who hate on the Wii also every version of Minecraft that isn't the PC version also majority of servers other than Opticraft because they put a shitload of plugins together mindlessly and add donations for 100$ each command and then gain popularity because reasons also Opticraft's dying and I am not okay with that also the fact that someone is going to overreact at the "opticraft is dying" statement above and think I was serious and then we get another "dark ages of opticraft" rumor started because a couple years back someone took me too seriously also the lack of noticeable sarcasm through text also the fact that I gotta do some homework and that I have to stop doing this because this was a lot more fun than I thought it would be also people who type with super incorrect grammar on purpose to the point I can't even read it also the people who thought Playstation All Stars Battle Royale was a good idea

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 12:09:37 am by SalsaInABowl »
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Holy_Moses

• Operator
  • I'm still here
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2014, 12:11:25 am »
IG - @oem_moses

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2014, 12:11:58 am »
Why I'm still alive.
Dude, you alright?

Judging by the speed of response, you did not read all that.

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2014, 01:04:43 am »
also Assassin's Creed becoming another repetitive rehash every year like call of duty
Hey brah, Assassin's Creed is an enjoyable game. I for one, can't wait for it to come out (Unlike CoD).
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Wone

• Self-proclaimed Grammar Nazi Colonel
  • Be courteous or GTFO
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2014, 03:26:05 pm »

2 Chainz Drake Lil Wayne Nicki Minaj Nickelback Sleeping With Sirens Kanye West IAmSu E40 Wiz Khalifa Birdman Iggy Azalzalzalalalazazala however the hell you spell a name with lots of z a and l people who "hack" on PhaseBook people who overuse hashtags people who use hashtags people who say yolo people who say swag people who claim they have swag people who follow swag snapbacks tattos snapbacks and tattoos the song called snapbacks and tattoos (and to be clear I don't have anything against actual tattoos, just that song) modern mainstream rap lil twist tyga big sean call of duty people who tryhard on call of duty people on call of duty people who obsess over call of duty being the greatest game ever m8 people who buy advanced warfare people who say call of duty is making great new original changes when everything from call of duty seems to have been taken from some other game people who say super mario galaxy was cool with the whole spherical world thing because ratchet and clank did that first people who hate on super mario sunshine people who hate on gamecube people who hate on nintendo people who hate on japan people who hate on Earth people who hate on our solar system people who hate on our galaxy people who hate on our universe people who hate people people (just people) the new art style with the recent ratchet and clank games the ratchet and clank movie existing most movies made from games other than resident evil people who hate on people named SalsaOnTheFloor 2 Chainz Drake people who thought the list would just repeat from here 2 Chainz the fact that dragons could have existed but instead we got AIDS people who didn't give a shit about the ebola virus until after it infected 2 whole entire people in america completely disregarding the couple thousand in africa that were infected people who believe video games cause violence jack thompson people who like jack thompson people who like call of duty 2 Chainz jack thompson people who think Destiny has horror elements and is a horrible murder simulator people who think advance wars days of ruin contains females protrayed as sexual objects (first party rated E10 Nintendo DS game where you can barely even see people) people who say Skyrim encourages chaos people at familyfriendlygaming.com that actually wrote all of the above people who automatically dismiss pc gaming as a bunch of nerdy dudes playing WoW for 48 hours straight people who automatically hate pc because it's not a console people who don't believe pc runs games better than consoles (provided it has the hardware anyways) people who think macs are great people who automatically dismiss pc as shit because they have a mac also macs also apple also the geniuses at the genius bar because they're not geniuses also siri also voice controlled AI also I think it's cool how Microsoft named their AI Cortana like that's actually pretty funny/cool also people who add lol to every sentence people who dismiss Islam religion as a bunch of suicide bombers that are terrorists against america also osama for causing them to be protrayed like that also osama for 9/11 also 9/11 also the possibility that people are going to be really confused in the 3000s when we talk about 9/11 because we forgot to put the /01 after 9/11 also my brother is going to college next year also school also my school specifically also the people at my school specifically also smartphone battery capacities also the PS Vita's lack of first party or western support in general also people who say call of duty is the greatest thing ever also people who say 2 Chainz is good also 2 Chainz also his songs also his name also the fact that he wears way more than 2 Chainz also mainstream rap also mainstream music in general also the fact that you're probably not reading this even though I could be wrong also the fact that now you just read that and will continue to read on because I said that also Drake also Alex Rodriguez also how he never gets banned from the MLB even though he's been caught with steroids at least 6 times or so by now also Barry Bonds also the fact that every Giants fan treats him like a god also Giants also Giants fans also bandwagoners also the Miami Heat fans also the fact that people assume we're just hating when we don't even hate on the team we just hate the fans also Beats also Dre for selling Beats that have mediocre sound quality for 400 dollars also people who believe price determines quality except maybe in airsoft because that's kind of true also people who will probably make a gigantic list of things like this except put the polar opposites of everything on here and the likelihood of that actually happening also the fact that I was too lazy to even properly punctuate everything also MacBooks also hipsters also E3 2014 also Assassin's Creed becoming another repetitive rehash every year like call of duty also GTA also GTA fanboys also console wars also people who hate on people who hate on 2 Chainz also battlefield also things that get popularity just because it's mainstream when in reality it's overrated and stupid also how long it took to get the ratchet and clank trilogy on PS Vita also how all 3 of my mains in super smash bros brawl were removed in 4 also the lack of a title after super smash bros in the 4th game also the fact I don't have a Wii U also people who hate on the Wii U also people who hate on the Wii also every version of Minecraft that isn't the PC version also majority of servers other than Opticraft because they put a shitload of plugins together mindlessly and add donations for 100$ each command and then gain popularity because reasons also Opticraft's dying and I am not okay with that also the fact that someone is going to overreact at the "opticraft is dying" statement above and think I was serious and then we get another "dark ages of opticraft" rumor started because a couple years back someone took me too seriously also the lack of noticeable sarcasm through text also the fact that I gotta do some homework and that I have to stop doing this because this was a lot more fun than I thought it would be also people who type with super incorrect grammar on purpose to the point I can't even read it also the people who thought Playstation All Stars Battle Royale was a good idea

According to the rules of the internet, you are required to provide an image of a potato after hitting the audience with an insanely compact wall of text.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2014, 11:49:39 pm »

According to the rules of the internet, you are required to provide an image of a potato after hitting the audience with an insanely compact wall of text.

Blurry but fixed

Italian_Crafter

• View Profile

CAUTION!
(click to show/hide)

100penguin.

• Purveyor of Logic
  • Cash Bribes only, to be placed in the slot below.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2014, 04:10:24 pm »
- The ignorance of humanity
- The fact that the few rule over the many
- Capitalism
- The overstatement of the importance of humanity
- Global warming haters (shut the fuck up and go read a book)
- People who impress their opinions on others, especially religious, mysoginistic or otherwise*
- Komodo dragons. Seriously just fucking die. click here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-aircraft_warfare for an integrated overview of methods of dealing with komodo dragons
- People exhibiting any type of "ism"
- The person who invented internet relay chat, in the clear knowledge that it warps peoples brains into talking utter bollocks all the time IN REAL LIFE. This is a horrible concept, but sadly ever present; and as I think gavin mentioned people are none too happy to slip acronyms into actual conversations. This one links in with the general ignorance of humanity - survival of the fittest should solve this one
- A synchromesh where the dog clutch doesn't quite engage properly
- me. in a tractor.

*Due to the nature of this post this particular gear grinder can be put on the back burner as this entire post has been a rant

:D
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 06:38:22 pm by 100penguin100 »

AnGamer

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2014, 05:05:29 pm »
people who like ginger dwarves

TooMuch4U

• Smp Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Dank Memes
« Reply #88 on: September 29, 2014, 09:00:13 am »
I hate it when people take the piss out of someone's age.

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2014, 10:07:22 am »
Holy_Moses