May 08, 2024, 03:25:53 pm

Author Topic: Moderator Application - SalsaInABowl  (Read 4681 times)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Moderator Application - SalsaInABowl
« on: August 19, 2013, 10:19:10 pm »
Hello. It is me again, SalsaInABowl. I'll start it the same way I always have since the second application.

My previous applications:
First application
Second application
Third application
Fourth application, accepted.
Fifth application
And lastly, my previous application (the sixth).

Timezone: -8GMT
Were you recommended by anyone?: If you are a moderator+ and you want me to be a moderator, edit your name in here via modify button.
Why should you be a moderator: I have returned for another application once more. As most of the older players know, I was a moderator about 8 months ago on Opticraft, having been accepted on my fourth application. I took a small break and returned, seemingly renewed. I did get some support from ops on a couple past applications, but I am not sure if those are valid anymore. I feel like I matured since 8 months ago and I want another try. I won't do stupid stuff anymore, and I won't flat out be stupid. I returned to being a full time opticraft player some time ago, and I enjoyed it. I want to become a moderator again. I am pretty active, getting online at least 2 hours a day and getting on the server everyday. No bans, completely clean. We are going to need a lot of moderators to replace all of the operators we lost recently and two of our admins. I would love to be a part of this. I understand the duties of a moderator, and I understand I will have to put tickets above everything else. That's okay, since I don't do much anyways. I've been a long time player, surpassing a large portion of the active players and even staff now. I am able to take care of responsibilities. I am a high school freshman who is currently taking college classes and yet I still have time to do everything else I used to do. Baseball doesn't keep me away as much as it  used to, and my excellence in academics as a whole will not allow homework to be a burden to me. I'm not gonna write a huge wall of text: Writing more will not make your decision easier. Quality beats quantity. I will instead let your decision rely on your judgement of me and my behavior. I have already been a moderator, meaning I don't need to learn everything over again. I just need to learn where I went wrong last time, and that's lready been done. I used too big of a radius on rollbacks and it resulted in an incident of an undeserved permanent ban. If you would please give me this opportunity to fix what I have done wrong, you will not be disappointed or else I won't bother for a third run as moderator. This concludes the application, thank you for reading. If you want to talk to me about anything, please do.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 03:41:48 am by SalsaInABowl »
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - SalsaInABowl
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 11:02:05 pm »
I support you. Last time you were moderator, you did a great job. You're very mature, and active in the community. Good luck.

Sugna

• -woodenslime-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 12:44:16 pm »
Supported =)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 12:47:44 am »
Added some more content and edited the application a bit, just an update.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

CazualxGrenade

• Feelin βίος
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 01:05:52 am »
Obviously supported, what's a SalsaInABowl application without Cg support? Good luck dude, hopefully you get another shot.
Bacon!
Message me for your random food for the day lol.

zxSM1FFYzx

• I am a Dwarf And i Diggy Diggy Hole!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 01:11:33 am »
Supported! You should be mod again!

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2013, 02:25:22 pm »
dis i gotta support