March 28, 2024, 08:42:01 am

Author Topic: [Awesomeawicia] Clawstrider  (Read 3365 times)

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
[Awesomeawicia] Clawstrider
« on: September 02, 2012, 10:35:32 am »
- Did you break any of the rules? Nope

- Did you grief another players work? Nope

- Did you swear excessively? I have in the past, but that wasn't what my ban was for

- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? I upset Awicia by not telling her how I got into her house

- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? Nope

- Extra details Ban reason: continously coming into my house without permission/possible glitching through.

I was not aware that going into a house without permission was a rule now, and I did not glitch (For once xD) and Awicia has no proof to suggest I did, other than the fact I can get into her home. The point where I got banned though, I wasn't even in her home. I had just done /home awesomealicia mine and run up to her (I'm still trying to AFK box her, and she wasn't moving).

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Awesomeawicia] Clawstrider
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 10:40:41 am »
Actually, I banned you because youve constantly gone into my house without permission. Ive told you multiple times to NOT go into my house without permission, especially not to glitch it (which Im sure you did). You didnt use my mine home. Well, you mightve this time, but you didnt ever before. Also, I saw you walking up towards me, behind where my mine home was set. I asked you how you got in, and you refused to tell me, which leads me to believe you glitched.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 10:44:31 am »
I've been using enderpearls silly ^^ I just prefered to not tell you, so you didn't fix it. Now unban please? If you have to, you can even check the logs of my enderpearl chest. It shows that I withdraw 1 when I go to your house.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 10:50:04 am »
I've been using enderpearls silly ^^ I just prefered to not tell you, so you didn't fix it. Now unban please? If you have to, you can even check the logs of my enderpearl chest. It shows that I withdraw 1 when I go to your house.
Nope. You still went in without my permission. See you in three days.

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 11:02:57 am »
I was not aware that going into a house without permission was a rule now.
Sorry to budge in Alicia, but he says this every time we discuss problematic matters that could lead to bans.
Claw, do you expect us to elaborate every small specific rule that you argue about in which is already represented as "Use common sense/others"?

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 11:10:35 am »
Sorry to budge in Alicia, but he says this every time we discuss problematic matters that could lead to bans.
Claw, do you expect us to elaborate every small specific rule that you argue about in which is already represented as "Use common sense/others"?

Yes, yes I do. You can't just make up rules as and when you please.

codepmman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 11:13:22 am »
Not that it is any of my business but I'm wondering how many bans he has on record... seems to me like he would have quite a few... maybe we should uphold the 3 strikes your out rule if this continues to be a problem... obviously hasent learnt the lesson about not pushing the limits.... my opinion

And I am aware that the site says only 2... but I'm pretty sure /banlookup would show more if memory serves me right
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 11:23:18 am by codepmman »
Creepin........Like a boss

BECAUSE IM BIGGER THAN YOU

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 11:24:47 am »
Most of my bans have been revoked.

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2012, 11:25:15 am »

Yes, yes I do. You can't just make up rules as and when you please.
Do you not have common sense, being banned with that excuse shows you don't care for the server and just like to give us trouble.

codepmman

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2012, 11:28:12 am »
Do you not have common sense, being banned with that excuse shows you don't care for the server and just like to give us trouble.

Should we not have the common sence to realise all he does is cause havoc and just end it now?
Creepin........Like a boss

BECAUSE IM BIGGER THAN YOU

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2012, 11:29:16 am »
Alright enough. Claw, if you get banned one more time, I'm changing it to permanent. I'm sick of this. Topic locked.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2012, 02:45:21 pm »
When somebody asks you not to enter their house (especially staff), it's pretty much Common Sense (that is one of our rules) that they don't want you wandering around their place without reason.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2012, 02:49:06 pm »
When somebody asks you not to enter their house (especially staff), it's pretty much Common Sense (that is one of our rules) that they don't want you wandering around their place without reason.
When I locked this topic, I didn't want anyone adding fuel to the flame. Please don't comment I it isnt necessary xeadin, he gets the point.