April 27, 2024, 12:04:05 pm

Author Topic: [Mr_Mr_Mr] PaperPower Appeal  (Read 1588 times)

PaperPower

• View Profile
[Mr_Mr_Mr] PaperPower Appeal
« on: September 02, 2012, 12:42:28 am »
Hey, I was banned by Mr_Mr_Mr because i griefed a tiny bit of a friend's house.  I ate a single cake while I let some lava into the room, and I did this because I got a bit aggravated at them because they wouldn't let have my own house, stole my stuff, wouldn't let me have my own chicken farm.  What I mean is we have our own houses and everyone has their own protection stone but me I told my friend to let me have my own door and stone but he kept refusing.  Also, my friends kept coming in and stealing my chicken eggs and letting my chickens loose though i did charge them each time they came in after that but the one controlling my room came in and out as he pleased.  The other one blocked up a hole where you come in and stole my enchanted diamond sword and diamond pic-axe but that was when i ate their cake. Before i was banned though i saw that they came in and let all the chickens loose and griefed my stuff but that may have been lag though could you send me a screenshot of both houses? So what i'm getting to is if can't appeal the entire ban can you just shorten it to maybe 6 or 7 days please?

PaperPower

• View Profile
Re: [Mr_Mr_Mr] PaperPower Appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 12:44:09 am »
Sorry but also it said griefed 280 blocks which is untrue i didn't grief a single block.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 01:38:39 am »
(click to show/hide)
I love how you contradicted yourself here:
Hey, I was banned by Mr_Mr_Mr because i griefed a tiny bit of a friend's house.
Sorry but also it said griefed 280 blocks which is untrue i didn't grief a single block.

I'll change your ban time to 7 days.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 01:41:56 am by Mr_Mr_Mr »

---><--- Click the monkey

PaperPower

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 03:03:05 am »
I meant I supposedly griefed and thank you for the reduction so much I won't rage other people's houses again!