May 10, 2024, 04:02:39 am

Author Topic: I Don't Think I Should Be Banned...  (Read 6692 times)

Miller360

• View Profile
I Don't Think I Should Be Banned...
« on: May 11, 2012, 09:57:17 pm »
So the other day, I was playing on the server and I went to the market. At the market there were TRUSTED people who were standing around a bunch of random people standing near fires lit by the TRUSTED people. I don't know who they were, but I know the person who banned me was Jewnier. I was watching the people by the fire and someone pushed one of the people in. They died and dropped nothing and a bunch of people laughed. Then, he respawned and came back to the market, and he stood next to the fire again as if it was set up. So, I sat there as the same things continued and I push someone in the fire myself. People laughed, and the next thing I know, I saw "hi tim" (my username is Tim_Miller666) and I have been banned for 14 days now. Seriously, it seems like I was BAITED into being banned just for lolz. I mean come on...

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: I Don't Think I Should Be Banned...
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 10:07:27 pm »
We have a rule about killing players. Pushing players into fire KILLS them.

You were indeed banned by Jewnier for "pushing arcticwolf into fire."

I would like to have a word with these [Trusted] players you saw. If you can remember any names at all, I'd be happy to give them a warning for their actions and for pressuring you into pushing a player into fire, because that is not an acceptable action.

Jewnier

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 10:43:23 pm »
sigh.. I said it muiltiple times not to kill players

I've banned you for pushing articwolf. to even get close to pushing articwolf you would have needed to travel to the back of the market and jump across some stairs just to push her.

Miller360

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 06:04:25 pm »
Yes but the fact that you all were standing around watching the players and it was CLEARLY set up is what makes me mad. I understand I killed the guy, but I don't get why people were standing around waiting for that to happen. It was clearly set up.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 06:11:35 pm »
So you knew it was a set up, you saw that jewnier was asking people NOT to push each other into it, Yet you still did it.

What you should have done was follow the rules to the letter, and follow a moderator's instructions. If it wasn't a set up, you would've still pushed people into a fire, regardless of it being a set up or not.

I honestly don't see any justification to your anger.
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Miller360

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 10:22:39 pm »
I'm not angry about being banned about that anymore, I'm just saying... Why are people setting up stuff like this? Like yeah, I shouldn't have pushed him in, I know. But I don't see why stuff like that is set up.

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2012, 10:35:39 pm »
Actually, I have to say that this trap is illegal and against the rules. I mean all your actions.
In classic server, if a player or an OP say to a griefer to hit the grief-trap(you know where and what it is in in the map), for somethign that is fake, like a bonus, then the player deserves a ban.

When you trigger players act in a bad course, then you ahve to be considered.
I am against, breaking the rules, but in a way, you broke the rules, too.

Miller360

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2012, 12:04:50 am »
So you agree the trap is wrong?

Dagony(Nima_ilz)

• I do it selfer becareful to kill want i will count
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2012, 12:27:53 am »
We are not fools we had also a group of watching standing players.Chosen and oldgimpwolf we are not fools i saw you pushing here in don't lie..And player killing is player killing.Any thing to say in a offense?

and the fire was't started by us
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 12:29:56 am by Victino »
Code: [Select]
[c=g]aromaloader 1.4.4[/c]
[linksync=www.onlineatm.to[/link]
[load=above[/load]
[IMG]http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/Mr-jar-jar-binks/skinloaderAjax.png[/IMG]

[color=purple]please set an source code
aroma loader=active

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2012, 12:30:28 am »
If this wasn't a trap, you would've STILL pushed Victino into the fire, regardless.

We've had instances where people have been lighting fires in the market place, and instances of people pushing afkers into the fires, killing their levels, and items. when they are supposed to be in a 'safe zone'

Now Jewnier was standing there, waiting for some guy to push Victino into the fire. Not only that, He constantly said "Do NOT PUSH HIM INTO THE FIRE" and what you did, was pushed him anyways. Now how do you suggest Jewnier stops you from burning poor ol' Victino? And why should he let you go free, he has already warned you not to do it.

Other than that, You don't even plead a good case on why it's wrong. all you're doing is complaining that it's wrong, while not providing a single example on how, or why it is 'wrong'.

I suggest a locking of the thread Jewnier.
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

lemonboi5

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2012, 12:33:16 am »
*cough* I was pulled into this trap as well, Ignoring the Chat screen, because Sometimes, not all the time but SOMETIMES, the chat is nothing but spam, and like last night, Nothing but a bunch of trusteds playing like they were school teachers, calling me a faggot, and retarded just cause my skin is bob the builder. The server does state do not excessively curse, but they were using the F-Bomb a lot, I thought to myself, How come they are trusteds, and I get my feelings hurt on a server I commit to, then I remembered, Oh yeah, its not allowed.. they're just sliding cause an OP isn't around to stop it. Now I wasn't literally hurt, but that is bullying & Minecraft is rated E 10+... so some of the trusteds need to watch theirself.

EDIT: Oh and by the way, It was on Global chat, they were asked to move it to Local, but they stayed Global.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 12:39:00 am by lemonboi5 »

Dagony(Nima_ilz)

• I do it selfer becareful to kill want i will count
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2012, 12:43:15 am »
*cough* I was pulled into this trap as well, Ignoring the Chat screen, because Sometimes, not all the time but SOMETIMES, the chat is nothing but spam, and like last night, Nothing but a bunch of trusteds playing like they were school teachers, calling me a faggot, and retarded just cause my skin is bob the builder. The server does state do not excessively curse, but they were using the F-Bomb a lot, I thought to myself, How come they are trusteds, and I get my feelings hurt on a server I commit to, then I remembered, Oh yeah, its not allowed.. they're just sliding cause an OP isn't around to stop it. Now I wasn't literally hurt, but that is bullying & Minecraft is rated E 10+... so some of the trusteds need to watch theirself.

EDIT: Oh and by the way, It was on Global chat, they were asked to move it to Local, but they stayed Global.
Thats is the baddest excuse i ever heard and its not even your appeal.we are guarding the fire.And yes we are trusted because we are helping other from being bulled by players like you.So its all yours behavior how we unpack our selfs
Code: [Select]
[c=g]aromaloader 1.4.4[/c]
[linksync=www.onlineatm.to[/link]
[load=above[/load]
[IMG]http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/Mr-jar-jar-binks/skinloaderAjax.png[/IMG]

[color=purple]please set an source code
aroma loader=active

lemonboi5

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2012, 12:45:52 am »
wasn't an excuse thanks tho :) It was a statement, I never said it wasn't my fault, but I don't go around bullying peeps, as bad as them. Stop getting so mad victino, You're a trusted, and I wasn't talking about you, you weren't one of them doing what was stated in my statement.

EDIT: the time I pushed you in fire, was the first and only time I bullied anyone.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 12:47:54 am by lemonboi5 »

Miller360

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2012, 01:37:34 am »
Okay dude I'm done with this, I pushed the guy in the fire, happy? I did because it was funny. I can honestly say tho, I don't think people should get baited into doing that. I'm sorry I missed it in the chat, that's my fault. I killed the guy, I realize what I did wrong, but I still don't get why baiting people into doing it is right. That's my point cut and dry.

Oh Xeadin that other poll was an accident sorry hahaa I couldn't figure out how to do this... I saw you locked it, I wasn't trying to post a ton of stuff about it
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 01:49:41 am by Miller360 »

lemonboi5

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2012, 01:55:48 am »
To everyone- Sorry I posted that in someone else's ban appeal, but his ban was the same reason as mine, & I just knew what happened last night as well was wrong. Nobody encourages that. I would happily tell the names of the trusteds last night if you'd want. Tim_Miller you saw me push Victino in the fire, We hung out that day, but you didn't remember it was me, Of course it seems funny, but the server doesn't encourage violence towards other players & I believe we've both learned from our mistakes, with that said I'm already unbanned thanks to Jewnier & Xplozziv, Maybe they will reason with you as well.