May 10, 2024, 02:12:18 am

Author Topic: I Don't Think I Should Be Banned...  (Read 6691 times)

Miller360

• View Profile
Re: I Don't Think I Should Be Banned...
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2012, 02:01:38 am »
So your unbanned and I'm not? :( ehhhh since I've been so annoying I probably deserve it LOL. I never meant any harm and I thought it was kinda funny Lemonboi5 since I've talked to you before. I completely agree with you

pande2

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2012, 01:27:29 am »
sigh.. I said it muiltiple times not to kill players

I've banned you for pushing articwolf. to even get close to pushing articwolf you would have needed to travel to the back of the market and jump across some stairs just to push her.
So why do you think it's ok for trusteds to do this? is this why they're trusted so they can bait people into getting banned by being able to place fires? If i were you i would've demoted them and then banned them for 14 days! Now i know this probably wasn't you're idea but you shouldn't have let this happen i mean you are a moderator.

pande2

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2012, 01:38:08 am »
We have a rule about killing players. Pushing players into fire KILLS them.

You were indeed banned by Jewnier for "pushing arcticwolf into fire."

I would like to have a word with these [Trusted] players you saw. If you can remember any names at all, I'd be happy to give them a warning for their actions and for pressuring you into pushing a player into fire, because that is not an acceptable action.
Alright well you seem like a pretty understanding guy so. . . Why would you give them a warning? Demote them and make them earn back your trust! Do you really trust them? You know they wouldn't have done something like this if you were or any other ops were on. That doesn't sound very trusting to me.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 02:28:06 am by pande2 »

pande2

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2012, 01:42:24 am »
So you knew it was a set up, you saw that jewnier was asking people NOT to push each other into it, Yet you still did it.

What you should have done was follow the rules to the letter, and follow a moderator's instructions. If it wasn't a set up, you would've still pushed people into a fire, regardless of it being a set up or not.

I honestly don't see any justification to your anger.
So the way you're defending jewnier it seems like you guys are legit friends. That being said try to think about this like you didn't know him. SUre what tim_miller666 did was wrong but really it never would've happened if these trusteds didn't set this up for no other reason then TRYING TO GET PEOPLE BANNED! How can that possibly be legal on the server? You can still fix this

pande2

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2012, 01:45:11 am »
Actually, I have to say that this trap is illegal and against the rules. I mean all your actions.
In classic server, if a player or an OP say to a griefer to hit the grief-trap(you know where and what it is in in the map), for somethign that is fake, like a bonus, then the player deserves a ban.

When you trigger players act in a bad course, then you ahve to be considered.
I am against, breaking the rules, but in a way, you broke the rules, too.

HEY MAN I"M GREEK TOO NO WAY! Also i didn't understand your post could you clarify please?

pande2

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2012, 01:46:59 am »
We are not fools we had also a group of watching standing players.Chosen and oldgimpwolf we are not fools i saw you pushing here in don't lie..And player killing is player killing.Any thing to say in a offense?

and the fire was't started by us
Why were you just standing next to a fire? What'd you expect? For someone NOT to push you in?

pande2

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2012, 01:48:13 am »
*cough* I was pulled into this trap as well, Ignoring the Chat screen, because Sometimes, not all the time but SOMETIMES, the chat is nothing but spam, and like last night, Nothing but a bunch of trusteds playing like they were school teachers, calling me a faggot, and retarded just cause my skin is bob the builder. The server does state do not excessively curse, but they were using the F-Bomb a lot, I thought to myself, How come they are trusteds, and I get my feelings hurt on a server I commit to, then I remembered, Oh yeah, its not allowed.. they're just sliding cause an OP isn't around to stop it. Now I wasn't literally hurt, but that is bullying & Minecraft is rated E 10+... so some of the trusteds need to watch theirself.

EDIT: Oh and by the way, It was on Global chat, they were asked to move it to Local, but they stayed Global.
Thats is the baddest excuse i ever heard and its not even your appeal.we are guarding the fire.And yes we are trusted because we are helping other from being bulled by players like you.So its all yours behavior how we unpack our selfs
Ok what was your reasoning for starting the fire?

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2012, 01:51:30 am »
Pande, please don't post on ban appeals. No one else should be posting here anymore. And no, He didn't light the fire.
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

pande2

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2012, 01:52:56 am »
Pande, please don't post on ban appeals. No one else should be posting here anymore. And no, He didn't light the fire.
He's my personal friend like in REAL LIFE! Isn't that amazing? anyway his ban was unjust and you know it!

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2012, 03:24:08 am »
No, I it's jot unjust, and I've already written on it. Regardless if you were a friend or not. Don't post in ban appeals, unless you're directly involved.
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2012, 06:40:08 am »
HEY MAN I"M GREEK TOO NO WAY! Also i didn't understand your post could you clarify please?

With my post, I meant that triggering people to violate the rules is in a way illegal according to games' rules.
So, its a fault from both sides.

Are you Greek who knows english? Or a Greek who knows both languages?

Miller360

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2012, 10:25:38 pm »
Thank you for understanding Spamarian, I'm glad someone actually agrees.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2012, 10:34:10 pm »
He's my personal friend like in REAL LIFE! Isn't that amazing? anyway his ban was unjust and you know it!

Are you the one that's banned? No.

Stop soliciting in other players active appeals unless you are DIRECTLY involved in the ban. Knowing him in real life DOES NOT QUALIFY

Miller360

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2012, 11:18:20 pm »
Okay I think I've figured out what happened and I'm very sorry if you guys were trying to explain this to me earlier, I was too angry to listen. Correct me if I am wrong but what I came across was a Grief-Trap, right? If so, I understand why you guys would do that and I now see why I was banned very clearly. I thought that some people were just screwing around trying to get people banned and jumped to conclusions, that is my fault.

Therefore, I am very sorry for getting so angry, I see very clearly why you guys would do this, and I can't wait to come back and play on this awesome server again. I only posted this last post to bring some closure and tell you guys I'm sorry for getting upset with you.

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2012, 11:22:27 pm »
Locking this topic. You will be un-banned in 1 day.
Probably the best Builder ever.