May 10, 2024, 10:45:01 am

Author Topic: No this is ridiculous... Unban me now  (Read 7146 times)

Hey

• View Profile
No this is ridiculous... Unban me now
« on: March 23, 2012, 06:07:32 pm »
i was banned for the past 2 days and i just got unbanned yesterday... I have been doing absolutely nothing but mining yesterday and today... and all a sudden i get kicked off the server saying i was griefing? I haven't done anything, i was already banned for griefing so its not fair for me to be banned again... this is getting ridiculous; my in game server name is "stephe1999" give me some answers now cause i WAS looking forward to playing this weekend...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 06:19:54 pm by StephenB »

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: No this is ridiculous... Unban me now
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 06:29:19 pm »
You were banned again because they found more grief by you. That doesn't mean you griefed after you were unbanned, it just means they found more grief that they didn't see before.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Hey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 06:41:01 pm »
Thats the stupidest thing I've heard are u kidding? I know i griefied, it was the first time i ever played in an online server, i didn't know the rules exactly... I shouldn't be banned for a period of time and then rebanned are you kidding? How long is this ban for? I really do think that is unfair though, i mean its like teasing me? I was debating on wether or not to donate a large amount of money but after this ordeal I'm almost certain I won't be

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 07:28:27 pm »
Well, no griefing is one of the rules in spawn so you should have know the rules. You were rebanned because there was more grief. The more grief means the longer amount of time for a ban. Also, I suppose if you are so angry keep your money. It doesn't make us feel guilty for banning you.

Hey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 08:08:53 pm »
Oh don't u worry i won't spend a dime on you guys... how long am I banned for?

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 08:11:41 pm »
Oh don't u worry i won't spend a dime on you guys... how long am I banned for?
Well you were banned for 3 days, but in light of your attitude towards our staff members I extended it to 7 days, just for you. Enjoy.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Sinnikin

• The Dogtor is IN
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 08:15:55 pm »
The amount you grief'd determines how long your ban is. We can't comb the entire world to make sure you didn't destroy anything else, so we have to wait until someone finds something out of place to tell us. So the grief that was first found, the ban length reflected only that. But because more grief had been found, the date had been reapplied and extended. Whether everything had been discovered at once or separate intervals does not matter, you would have been banned for the same amount of time.

Also, a friendly note: Demanding to be unbanned and disrespecting the moderators, as you found out by Nick, reflects poorly on yourself and destroys your chances of ever returning. You're lucky he didn't make it permanent.

So please, try to keep in mind that you attract more flies with honey than you do vinegar. :3
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 08:19:09 pm by Sinnikin »

Hey

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 08:25:02 pm »
Alright I'm sorry... can u please take it back to 3 days Nick? I just was looking forward to playing this weekend because as i said before, this has been my first week playing in an online server and then I started playing and then i was banned again and it just made me mad but ill get over it. Please don't make me wait a week i won't complain anymore :)

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2012, 08:33:42 pm »
Alright I'm sorry... can u please take it back to 3 days Nick? I just was looking forward to playing this weekend because as i said before, this has been my first week playing in an online server and then I started playing and then i was banned again and it just made me mad but ill get over it. Please don't make me wait a week i won't complain anymore :)
Considering the fact that we are doing our job, I think it should stay. I honestly dont care if you complain anymore just because you cant take a punishment. But the thing is, we'd like some respect here. Just because you're new (which its always possible you're lying), it doesnt mean you didnt  do it. Griefing is griefing. Be happy that he ONLY made it 7 days.

Hey

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 08:37:11 pm »
I seriously have so many things to say that I'm dying keeping quite... Ill be back on in 7 days to continue my play with no griefing... Have a good week everyone, stay classy, and most of all remember... try to make real some friends
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 08:41:55 pm by StephenB »

TehxP

• Best Builder;
  • c:
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2012, 09:11:02 pm »
Try to make real friends? Are you calling all of us Loners with no lifes?...

The way you were asking to be unbanned was horrid, just because you were banned again doesnt make us hesitate whether or not to ban you again. I really think Nick should have done what he did, and Alicia's right you're lucky its only 7 days.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2012, 09:20:13 pm »
Try to make real friends? Are you calling all of us Loners with no lifes?...

The way you were asking to be unbanned was horrid, just because you were banned again doesnt make us hesitate whether or not to ban you again. I really think Nick should have done what he did, and Alicia's right you're lucky its only 7 days.
^
Offtopic- Teh, the caption under your picture makes me smile. :D

Hey

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2012, 09:20:37 pm »
Lives** and thanks for ur input ^

TehxP

• Best Builder;
  • c:
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2012, 09:30:57 pm »
Well, thanks for correcting me and putting me in a somewhat bad mood and thanks Alicia:). It was ment for that<3

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2012, 09:31:44 pm »
Well, thanks for correcting me and putting me in a somewhat bad mood and thanks Alicia:). It was ment for that<3
:D<3