May 10, 2024, 08:24:33 pm

Author Topic: No this is ridiculous... Unban me now  (Read 7147 times)

Hey

• View Profile
Re: No this is ridiculous... Unban me now
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2012, 09:32:12 pm »
Wait is that sarcasm or did I really put you in a bad mood?

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2012, 09:34:16 pm »
He was in a bad mood. You made it worse.

Hey

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2012, 09:47:06 pm »
Ok this is my last post on this thread... Let me explain something to everyone reading this post.... And AwesomeAlecia or w.e ur name is, this ones for you and your 15 year old self... I'm in college, I'm majoring in Bio with a minor in Chemistry, I'm in a fraternity, I don't have a girlfriend anymore since she broke up with me after I cheated on her but we dated for 3 years (She was the captain of our high school cheerleading team and I was the captain of our soccer team in which we made it to states twice and won once), and yes... i play video games. Playing video games doesn't make you a looser, what makes you a looser is if you literally do ABSOLUTELY nothing but sit in front of your computer and play games. Listen, if your socially awkward and can't make friends other than kids online, than I really do respect that... There isn't anything wrong with not having many friends... What PISSES ME OFF though is exactly what you guys are doing... You think that you all have so much power since you can ban people and stuff, Oh your SOOOOO COOOL!!!!! No, your not cool at all, in this case, yes you are losers. I can't wait to see all your replys to this post so go ahead, I won't be responding anymore... In fact, you should put this on the front page of your website!? One more thing, please don't tell me i'm lying to you guys cause 1) I could care less if you don't believe me cause it won't effect me at all 2) Ik it seems like I seem to good to be true, but rest assured, your wrong. I'm cocky and proud of it. Everything I said isn't a lie, I mean i'm not saying people should be more like me... But I do believe that all you 15 year olds and 25 year olds and who ever else thinks their the shit because they have power to ban people are hilarious... ITS A GAME!!! A GAMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Dam... Yours Truly, The Normal Kid

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2012, 09:51:43 pm »
Ok this is my last post on this thread... Let me explain something to everyone reading this post.... And AwesomeAlecia or w.e ur name is, this ones for you and your 15 year old self... I'm in college, I'm majoring in Bio with a minor in Chemistry, I'm in a fraternity, I don't have a girlfriend anymore since she broke up with me after I cheated on her but we dated for 3 years (She was the captain of our high school cheerleading team and I was the captain of our soccer team in which we made it to states twice and won once), and yes... i play video games. Playing video games doesn't make you a looser, what makes you a looser is if you literally do ABSOLUTELY nothing but sit in front of your computer and play games. Listen, if your socially awkward and can't make friends other than kids online, than I really do respect that... There isn't anything wrong with not having many friends... What PISSES ME OFF though is exactly what you guys are doing... You think that you all have so much power since you can ban people and stuff, Oh your SOOOOO COOOL!!!!! No, your not cool at all, in this case, yes you are losers. I can't wait to see all your replys to this post so go ahead, I won't be responding anymore... In fact, you should put this on the front page of your website!? One more thing, please don't tell me i'm lying to you guys cause 1) I could care less if you don't believe me cause it won't effect me at all 2) Ik it seems like I seem to good to be true, but rest assured, your wrong. I'm cocky and proud of it. Everything I said isn't a lie, I mean i'm not saying people should be more like me... But I do believe that all you 15 year olds and 25 year olds and who ever else thinks their the shit because they have power to ban people are hilarious... ITS A GAME!!! A GAMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Dam... Yours Truly, The Normal Kid
Spelled my name wrong purposely? Cheated on your girlfriend? In college for science? AND you were on a great soccer team? Wow. You really do have a life. Im so sorry. I didnt know. This is all our fault, please forgive us Master Normal. Please, teach us your ways.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 09:54:13 pm by awesomealicia »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2012, 10:27:31 pm »
Listen, if your socially awkward and can't make friends other than kids online, than I really do respect that... There isn't anything wrong with not having many friends... What PISSES ME OFF though is exactly what you guys are doing... You think that you all have so much power since you can ban people and stuff, Oh your SOOOOO COOOL!!!!! No, your not cool at all, in this case, yes you are losers. I can't wait to see all your replys to this post so go ahead, I won't be responding anymore... In fact, you should put this on the front page of your website!? One more thing, please don't tell me i'm lying to you guys cause 1) I could care less if you don't believe me cause it won't effect me at all 2) Ik it seems like I seem to good to be true, but rest assured, your wrong. I'm cocky and proud of it. Everything I said isn't a lie, I mean i'm not saying people should be more like me... But I do believe that all you 15 year olds and 25 year olds and who ever else thinks their the shit because they have power to ban people are hilarious... ITS A GAME!!! A GAMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Dam... Yours Truly, The Normal Kid

I really do hope you are proud of what you said here, because I am not. I don't sit in front of the computer all day. I have a job. I have a life. I go to college. Saying that I don't do any of these things is downright rude.

Just because it's a game does not give you ANY right to break the rules. The rules are there for everyone to read so that everyone (member and staff alike) is treated fairly-- failure to read the rules is met with the necessary consequences.

We don't abuse our powers-- we know EXACTLY what we are doing. Any abuse of powers will be met with the necessary consequences. So far, this has not happened and we'd like to keep it that way.

I enjoy the pep talk, but it's not going to help you. We have dedicated staff members who are mature and helpful, and yet you are telling us that we aren't.

Chew on that for a while before you start calling us internet potatoes and power-hungry hypocrites
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 10:30:32 pm by Xeadin »

TehxP

• Best Builder;
  • c:
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2012, 10:34:33 pm »
(._.)

Extend ban?<3

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2012, 11:04:18 pm »
To much text
To much text
we would like only staff members and people involved in the ban to reply to the ban appeal threads.
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

grand_chill

• Alone
  • It's a Trap!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2012, 11:14:11 pm »
sorry...but i had to....TO LONG DIDNT READ!
but seriously.
A) you just dug yourself an even bigger hole
B) you just made yourself look stupid...in front of the 1000+ members on this forum
C) I think you just extended your ban
I dont think that this was completley necessary, Raichor. This isnt any of your concern and did not effect you in any way, as far as i know. If he did, then feel free to continue. If not, please dont post on ban appeals, they are for mods and ops to handle.

JKA

Sinnikin

• The Dogtor is IN
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2012, 02:59:11 am »
I think we've gotten as far as we ever will with kicking this dead horse. Stephe1999 clearly can't handle things calmly and politely like an adult, and whatever he has to say further will most likely not be constructive or helpful. I will leave the following judgement up to Nick, but it appears he's clearly earned a permanent ban by this point. I think it's time to lock this sad thread and move on to important matters. :3

Locked.

Edit: Though the command is available, locking a topic may technically be outside my Jurisdiction, so I will leave the decision up to an Operator. :}
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 03:39:41 am by Sinnikin »

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2012, 03:41:11 am »
Nope. Go ahead. Locked.

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2012, 04:20:23 am »
Ok this is a pretty bad situation,

as to the initial reason to the ban, the griefing done prior to the unbanning that was found. i do believe this is an unfair reason to be banned for again. If they knew they griefed and accept their ban for what it is and do not grief when they are unbanned but had some grief from before still out there. I personally don't think its fair to ban since they already paid the consequence already.

but in this case he ignorantly went off on the Staff which was not necessary.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2012, 05:34:32 am »
He will be banned permanently. Judging by his grammar and what he thinks is cool, he is most likely not in college, just a raging 13 year old kid.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident