May 03, 2024, 09:43:14 pm

Author Topic: [GirlLuvzerMac] dawid1270 Ban Appeal  (Read 2830 times)

Mohammed

• View Profile
[GirlLuvzerMac] dawid1270 Ban Appeal
« on: September 24, 2013, 03:17:24 am »
i was banned and it says i have to change my password and i have now so plzz unbanned me plzz :'( :'(

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=dawid1270

Edit: Changing title & adding ban link
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 10:02:19 am by Felix_De_Kat »

GirlLuvzerMac

• Placer of Blocks
  • There is no "try", only "Minecraft"
    • View Profile
Re: [GirlLuvzerMac] dawid1270 Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 11:17:30 pm »
Hello Dawid,
I need proof of the password change to know that you are the actual owner of this account. As per the info on appealing bans related to compromised accounts:

Compromised account. Change password before unban.:

You must change your password immediately. Your account has been found to be on a publicly available list of "grief accounts" and is no longer secure. Malicious users may log into your account and wreak havoc upon the server under YOUR name.

To be unbanned, please make a Ban Appeal containing a screenshot proving that you've changed your password. Here's an example of an acceptable screenshot that would allow us to unban you:

http://i50.tinypic.com/10s9n5i.png

I have grave concerns that the account 'Dawid1270' does not actually belong to you, but is in fact a public premium account. After having googled your in-game name, I've found multiple places where it is referred to as such, and numerous youtube videos not created by you where this account appears to have been used.

If you are in fact the owner of this account, then please submit the requested proof, and I will unban you.

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 08:14:48 am »
I don't mean to step on toes here but I'd have to agree with GirlLuvzerMac's assessment of the situation.  I'm just adding evidence, as you mentioned, from google.

When you bring up Google and type in "Dawid1270", it automatically fills in "Minecraft" after it.  Proceeding with that search you get 10 pages of search results.  I've skimmed the results, and they're all about the Dawid1270 minecraft account and a lot of them state that the Dawid1270 account has been banned due to speed hacks and other such nonsense.  The biggest things that point to the account being a "public" account are the following links;

http://www.immortalmc.com/forum/post/last/m/12941181/viewthread/8355485-dawid1270-staff-application

This staff application on another server is fairly professionally written and doesn't contain any of the grammatical mess that your ban appeal does.

http://www.minecraft-italia.it/forum/u-dawid1270

This is an Italian language only server.  Do you speak Italian?

http://www.craftlandia.pl/forum/topic/1840-rozwi%C4%85zany-pro%C5%9Bba-o-ub-dawid1270/

This appeal for the account was done in Polish.  Do you speak Polish too?

I'd agree with GirlLuvzerMac with this being a severely compromised account.  But, as stated, if you can give proof that you indeed are the owner and have reset the password then that gets taken into consideration.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 08:29:13 am by ViperZeroOne »
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 02:27:47 pm »
Ok, so I know I am not supposed to post here but this could do you guys a little help. I was on the Immortal Server that ViperZeroOne pointed out. Here is what I found when I was on that could most likely be another account of yours or a sibling. Here is a picture that looks a lot similar to your registered name on opticraft.

(click to show/hide)

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 02:57:29 pm »
You do realize Muhammad/Mohammed is one of the most common names on Earth..

GirlLuvzerMac

• Placer of Blocks
  • There is no "try", only "Minecraft"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2013, 04:39:11 pm »
Through discussions in PM it has been revealed that you have not actually changed the password on the account as you'd claimed in the initial appeal, confirming that this is not your account in addition to the solid evidence offered by ViperZeroOne.

At some point in the future if you purchase or can prove you have rightful use of another account, please let us know at which point we can help you transfer your chests etc. Until then, I consider this issue settled.