May 18, 2024, 01:45:01 am

Author Topic: [2crzy4uall] Ban Appeal- Leafolozzy  (Read 1262 times)

Ozzyisleaf

• So, you out for that dance?
    • View Profile
[2crzy4uall] Ban Appeal- Leafolozzy
« on: October 04, 2013, 09:07:20 pm »
- Did you break any of the rules? -No, but in the below part it'll tell you what happened
- Did you grief another players work? -No.
- Did you swear excessively? -No.
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? No.
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? No.
I was banned for 5.) A miscommunication

I am sure you all know this if you were on opticraft on October 4th. I have some blame to take for this, that I got my brother and iPod. If you are new here, I was banned for spamming the IRC chat. I am sure I didn't do it. I can hear my brother cracking up as he was doing it. 2crzy4uall has "tracked" my IP internet adress. If you don't personally know me, you'd know my internet sucks and that we have a household IP. Every internet device uses the same IP adress. There isn't descriptive proof that I spammed IRC. Please take this into consideration
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 09:39:57 pm by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [2crzy4uall] Ban Appeal- Leafolozzy
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 11:55:51 pm »
You were mad at Girlluvzermac earlier, you were trolling her, you then used irc using different combos of her name. We aren't stupid, you have been banned for the same type of disrespect before. However, if you want your brother to go ahead and admit it I can do a call on skype or something of the sort. We do know it was you, you were silent the whole time it was going on. Also, if you admit to what you have done wrong, we may be able to lower the ban, straight denying it will not help you.

EDIT: Dealt with on voice call, ban stays.

2nd EDIT: If you continue to harass me on IRC you will be permanently banned. No one's out to get you, just follow our rules and wait out your ban.