May 12, 2024, 10:17:42 pm

Author Topic: Donator title :D  (Read 3645 times)

XzTriggerHappyzX

• Don't Be Upsetti....Have A Bowl Of Spaghetti
    • View Profile
Donator title :D
« on: August 06, 2013, 05:52:53 am »
I was just thinking that players that have donated within the past 30 mins should a have a title saying "justdonated" or something like that anyways. The title would be disabled after the 30 mins are up. Not sure if this would be a bit too hard to set up or if it would be a bit unreliable. Point of this: shows that people are still donating and would be congratulated for it. I dout this would be put it but I just wanted to get my idea out there! Thanks for reading :D

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: Donator title :D
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 06:51:17 am »
Honestly, this seems so pointless. There is no need to bloat about donating. You received your reward, Opticraft appreciates your financial assistance. Also, I believe this has been discussed. I'll find it later, if it was.

Edit: The post discussed was about having a top donator title, but I believe some elements from there can be attached here.
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,10534.0.html
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 06:53:03 am by joshskiizz »

Afro_

• No, don't look here look there --->
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 12:51:54 pm »
I guess it would show your contribution and your passion for Opticraft. People would recegonize you as someone... Who... LaDerp. You get my point, and so I guess I support this, IDK why ;P
Poor seaweed. He looks so weird toilets in a tree with no car on.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 04:27:41 am »
That and if theres alot of people donating then other people will wanna donate :)

Afro_

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2013, 06:59:19 am »
That and if theres alot of people donating then other people will wanna donate :)
Nailed it, and don't we want better... uh... wtv for Opticraft? Money would support Opticraft and make it a better place!
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

2468avc

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2013, 02:44:15 pm »
Nailed it, and don't we want better... uh... wtv for Opticraft? Money would support Opticraft and make it a better place!

Money is just paying the server's fees. What we really need is another dev.
-2468avc

*Looking for a signature, feel free to make one for me :)*

butterflywolves

• xx Builder xx Trusted xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 12:57:27 am »
This is nice idea. Just a quick flaw that might need to be thought over. What's the person can't ft on minecraft at te time to see there fancy temporary title? Would the 30 mins start once you log in?
Im back.... I think

Afro_

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2013, 06:46:33 am »

Money is just paying the server's fees. What we really need is another dev.

And does YOU want Opticraft to go down? The world's only server that's actually good enough to be called "best"?

People like to "brag" sometimes! Ya know, pay money, support the server and get bragging rights. "I donated"

This is nice idea. Just a quick flaw that might need to be thought over. What's the person can't ft on minecraft at te time to see there fancy temporary title? Would the 30 mins start once you log in?

That is honestly a very good idea! If someone donated just for the title, and their internet connection went down, ouch there goes 20 bucks. IF your point was for the title, but that would be stupid.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 12:19:53 pm by Afro_ »
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

butterflywolves

• xx Builder xx Trusted xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2013, 11:51:48 am »

That is honestly a very good idea! If someone donated just for the title, and their internet connection went down, ouch there goes 20 bucks.
[/quote]

Well you would get your money's worth for the donation. You just wouldn't get the "donator title"
Im back.... I think