May 02, 2024, 04:36:08 pm

Author Topic: ----Hardplay racetrack and stables coming soon---- Lock please  (Read 18833 times)

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
                                                HARDPLAY RACETRACK!

http://smp.opticraft.net/map/#/3512/64/-1259/-2/2/0
X: 3470
Z: -1340
There is no /home set there yet but we are currently looking for one.
         Donations needed:
Wool
Glass
Dirt Dirt Dirt and more Dirt
Grass
Wood
Leads
Gold/gold carrots/golden apples
         Thinks being bought:
Dirt/grass-    $5 a stack
Wood-          $150 a stack
Leads-          $3,000 a stack
These are just donations that you can make some money off of If you dont want to fully donate but wanna help out.
         Racetrack Positions:
Owner: andersad
Co-Owner:
Manager: ComputerGameLPer
Business manager: shortgeorge
Runner: mopar23
Builder:
Designer: Afro_Rick
Breeder: Afro_Rick, Mopar23
         Position's descriptions:
Owner: Builds, manages, buys, and helps the racetrack in general
Co-Owner: ^
Manager: Checks the racetrack for grief often and helps out if anyone needs help with the racetrack. Will be given a free forse after 2 weeks but it must stay at the racetrack.
Business Manager: Looks for breeds of horses that the racetrack doesnt have and that someone is selling. They will haggle the price as low as possible andreserve it for when the owner/co-owner an come and pay for it. They get $750 every successful transition. Gets a free horse after 4 successful transactions, but it must stay at the racetrack.
Runner: A very part-time job. Steps in after a now horse is payed for and transports it to the racetrack. If the trip is succsessful, they will be payed $2,000. If the horse dies, you owe the owner/co-owner the exact amount that the horse was bought for. Must have atleast $10k at all times just in case you have an unseccessfull run.
Builder: Helps build the shop(s), racetrack itself, stables, and more. Is payed depending on how much work is done.
Designer: Helps design the shop, racetrack, stables, and more. Is payed upon how good the design is. And for effective. Must show atleast 2 good designs on Opticraft that were designed by YOU, not another player.
Breeder: Breeds horses with golden carrots/apples... Will add more money rewards later on when more organized... but a Free horse after 6 successful Breedings.
      Application:
Ingame name:
Job wanted:
Bans(explain what for or provide a ban link):
Why do you want to be this position?:
What would make you the best for the job?:
What would you do to benefit Hardplay racetrack?:
How long could you put into the racetrack a week?(depends on the job type a little):
Do you meet the requirements for the job?:
Extra Notes:

Note: the racetrack really needs a /home at it so If you would liek to donate one or sell us it cheap that would be GREAT!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 09:19:32 pm by andersad »
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)

andersad

• View Profile
Re: ----Hardplay racetrack and stables coming soon----
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 11:28:51 pm »
      I wont ba able to make progress on this for 3 weeks until my ban is appealed. But applications are still open.

Afro_

• No, don't look here look there --->
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 09:16:21 pm »
IGN: Afro_Rick
Job Wanted: Manager
Bans: 3, all grief, although 1 I had permission.
Why do you want this position?: Because I think that I help people quite a lot, and I don't have much to do on Opticraft these days so I could work there quite a bit.
What would make you best for the job?: Well, I can help, manage, etc.
How long could you put into the racetrack a week?(depends on the job type a little): Maybe 30-45 minutes a day.
Do you meet the requirements for the job?: I think so, yes.
Extra Notes:
See you soon, ander!

Poor seaweed. He looks so weird toilets in a tree with no car on.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 09:45:11 pm »
      I wont ba able to make progress on this for 3 weeks until my ban is appealed. But applications are still open.

Off-topic post here, but is your keyboard screwed or anything, most of your posts start with like 10 spaces. Not that it's bad or anything, just wondering. :)

Afro_

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 07:11:16 pm »
Offtopic I think that's an indent.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

ComputerGameLPer

• The Helpful Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2013, 12:15:57 am »
Ingame name: ComputerGameLPer
Job wanted: Manager
Bans: 1 which was a confusing scenario. Story Behind it:
(click to show/hide)
Why do you want to be this position?: I want something to do that will have a positive impact on the community.
What would make you the best for the job?: I have lots of spare time and can survey quite a bit. As a veteran trusted (1y, 3mo) I can answer a variety of questions on varying topics.
What would you do to benefit Hardplay racetrack?: I have lots of spare time and can survey quite a bit. As a veteran trusted (1y, 3mo) I can answer a variety of questions on varying topics.
How long could you put into the racetrack a week?:I can easily put in 1hr per day (with exception of days I will present with prior notice)
Do you meet the requirements for the job?: Yes.
Extra Notes: Will not be able to get on 21st - 28th, will be camping.

I have a few suggestions
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2013, 06:59:49 pm »
Job Wanted: Manager
Why do you want this position?: Because I think that I help people quite a lot, and I don't have much to do on Opticraft these days so I could work there quite a bit.
What would make you best for the job?: Well, I can help, manage, etc.
How long could you put into the racetrack a week?(depends on the job type a little): Maybe 30-45 minutes a day.
Do you meet the requirements for the job?: I think so, yes.
Extra Notes:
See you soon, ander!

Unfortunately, I will have to deny this application. You have been a great friend to me, sorry if you take this the wrong way. But I would love to have you in another position  :)

Ingame name: ComputerGameLPer
Job wanted: Manager
Bans: 1 which was a confusing scenario. Story Behind it:
(click to show/hide)
Why do you want to be this position?: I want something to do that will have a positive impact on the community.
What would make you the best for the job?: I have lots of spare time and can survey quite a bit. As a veteran trusted (1y, 3mo) I can answer a variety of questions on varying topics.
What would you do to benefit Hardplay racetrack?: I have lots of spare time and can survey quite a bit. As a veteran trusted (1y, 3mo) I can answer a variety of questions on varying topics.
How long could you put into the racetrack a week?:I can easily put in 1hr per day (with exception of days I will present with prior notice)
Do you meet the requirements for the job?: Yes.
Extra Notes: Will not be able to get on 21st - 28th, will be camping.

I have a few suggestions
(click to show/hide)
       Accepted, I like your suggestions and you seem like you are very orderly and I would like you as a manager. Cya ingame in a few wks  :)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 07:02:14 pm by andersad »

Afro_

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2013, 08:52:28 pm »
Job Wanted: Designer
Why do you want this position?: Because I think that with me helping to design, I could make these stables a much better-looking place.
What would make you best for the job?: Well, I can build nice builds, am experienced with making good-looking and comfy builds, etc.
Do you meet the requirements for the job?: Yeah totally
Extra Notes: Looking forward to your response, and c'ya soon IG!
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2013, 03:35:42 am »
Job Wanted: Designer
Why do you want this position?: Because I think that with me helping to design, I could make these stables a much better-looking place.
What would make you best for the job?: Well, I can build nice builds, am experienced with making good-looking and comfy builds, etc.
Do you meet the requirements for the job?: Yeah totally
Extra Notes: Looking forward to your response, and c'ya soon IG!

Accepted! Ill see you ingame! Lawl nvm im banned  :P  Cya when im... unbanned.  :P

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2013, 03:38:12 am »
                                               HARDPLAY RACETRACK!

http://smp.opticraft.net/map/#/3512/64/-1259/-2/2/0
X: 3470
Z: -1340
There is no /home set there yet but we are currently looking for one.
         Donations needed:
Wool
Glass
Dirt Dirt Dirt and more Dirt
Grass
Wood
Leads
         Thinks being bought:
Dirt/grass-    $5 a stack
Wood-          $150 a stack
Leads-          $3,000 a stack
These are just donations that you can make some money off of If you dont want to fully donate but wanna help out.
         Racetrack Positions:
Owner: andersad
Co-Owner:
Manager: ComputerGamerLPer
Business manager:
Runner:
Builder:
Designer: Afro_Rick
         Position's descriptions:
Owner: Builds, manages, buys, and helps the racetrack in general
Co-Owner: ^
Manager: Checks the racetrack for grief often and helps out if anyone needs help with the racetrack. Will be given a free horse after 2 weeks but it must stay at the racetrack.
Business Manager: Looks for breeds of horses that the racetrack doesn't have and that someone is selling. They will haggle the price as low as possible and reserve it for when the owner/co-owner an come and pay for it. They get $750 every successful transition. Gets a free horse after 4 successful transactions, but it must stay at the racetrack.
Runner: A very part-time job. Steps in after a now horse is payed for and transports it to the racetrack. If the trip is succsessful, they will be payed $2,000. If the horse dies, you owe the owner/co-owner the exact amount that the horse was bought for. Must have at least $10k at all times just in case you have an unseccessfull run.
Builder: Helps build the shop(s), racetrack itself, stables, and more. Is payed depending on how much work is done.
Designer: Helps design the shop, racetrack, stables, and more. Is payed upon how good the design is. And for effective. Must show atleast 2 good designs on Opticraft that were designed by YOU, not another player.
      Application:
Ingame name:
Job wanted:
Bans(explain what for or provide a ban link):
Why do you want to be this position?:
What would make you the best for the job?:
What would you do to benefit Hardplay racetrack?:
How long could you put into the racetrack a week?(depends on the job type a little):
Do you meet the requirements for the job?:
Extra Notes:

Note: the racetrack really needs a /home at it so If you would liek to donate one or sell us it cheap that would be GREAT!

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2013, 04:03:44 am »
Ingame name: Mopar23
Job wanted: Runner
Bans: One for spamming over a year ago
Why do you want to be this position?: I find riding horses quite entertaining. The challenges excite me. Also, from the 7 horses ive bought, ive only lost one, which acctually occurred from an Internet problem.
What makes you the best for the job? I'm careful, watchful, and thoughtful. I can escape any danger to get the horse there safely.
What would you do to benefit Hardplay racetrack? Well, uh, deliver horses.
How many hours could you put into the racetrack a week as a runner? A pretty good amount, I could run several horses a week.
Did you meet the requirements for the job? Yes (I will have 10k at all times)
Extra notes: Itd be a good decision to hire several other runners, I cant do it all.
-Mopie c:

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2013, 04:41:16 am »
Ingame name: Mopar23
Job wanted: Runner
Bans: One for spamming over a year ago
Why do you want to be this position?: I find riding horses quite entertaining. The challenges excite me. Also, from the 7 horses ive bought, ive only lost one, which acctually occurred from an Internet problem.
What makes you the best for the job? I'm careful, watchful, and thoughtful. I can escape any danger to get the horse there safely.
What would you do to benefit Hardplay racetrack? Well, uh, deliver horses.
How many hours could you put into the racetrack a week as a runner? A pretty good amount, I could run several horses a week.
Did you meet the requirements for the job? Yes (I will have 10k at all times)
Extra notes: Itd be a good decision to hire several other runners, I cant do it all.
-Mopie c:
      THANK you for applying, I was hoping someone would... Also, Im adding a new job: Breeder. And please note that you can apply for more than one job also.

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2013, 04:54:43 am »
As long as I don't have to supply the gold ill become a breeder (ill write an app if you confirm it.)

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2013, 01:49:33 pm »
       Yes, I will provide the gold absolutely. It'd be nice for you as a breeder!

shortgeorgeee

• \
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2013, 02:48:37 pm »
Ingame name: shortgeorge
Job wanted: business
Bans(explain what for or provide a ban link): no bans. Here is my previous account as proof: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?action=profile;u=24282Rank:trusted
Why do you want to be this position?: I myself have bread alot of the breeds so already have a headstart towards breeding them with yours for no price. I Love working with the comunity so this would be a great way to get involved.
What would make you the best for the job?: As I said, I have had some breeding expefrience in the past, I know the prices well so I know who was giving a fair deal.
What would you do to benefit Hardplay racetrack?: Get more people involved and help out.
How long could you put into the racetrack a week?(depends on the job type a little): As much as needed.
Do you meet the requirements for the job?: Yes, I believe so.
Extra Notes: Nope, that covers it
previous account: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?action=profile;u=24282
I forgot my password and couldn't recover it ok,