May 02, 2024, 04:08:48 pm

Author Topic: ----Hardplay racetrack and stables coming soon---- Lock please  (Read 18832 times)

Afro_

• No, don't look here look there --->
    • View Profile
Re: ----Hardplay racetrack and stables coming soon----
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2013, 08:49:50 pm »
Ingame name:Afro_Rick
Job wanted: Breeder
Bans(explain what for or provide a ban link): 3 Bans, all greif although 1 was a misunderstanding
Why do you want to be this position?: Because I would really like to help Hardplay Racetrack even more, and breeding can be done quite easily, as long as I don't supply the gold which I think you will. I also LUV seeing new BABBIES getting BORN!
What would make you the best for the job?: Because I can check up on horses usually once a day, and I have lots of wheat so I could even help them grow up.
What would you do to benefit Hardplay racetrack?: I would make players happier by breeding/caring/helping.to.grow their horses
How long could you put into the racetrack a week?(depends on the job type a little): Maybe 5/7 days a week
Do you meet the requirements for the job?: Yes
Extra Notes
Poor seaweed. He looks so weird toilets in a tree with no car on.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2013, 09:28:36 pm »
Ingame name:Afro_Rick
Bans(explain what for or provide a ban link): 3 Bans, all greif although 1 was a misunderstanding
Why do you want to be this position?: Because I would really like to help Hardplay Racetrack even more, and breeding can be done quite easily, as long as I don't supply the gold which I think you will. I also LUV seeing new BABBIES getting BORN!
What would make you the best for the job?: Because I can check up on horses usually once a day, and I have lots of wheat so I could even help them grow up.
What would you do to benefit Hardplay racetrack?: I would make players happier by breeding/caring/helping.to.grow their horses
How long could you put into the racetrack a week?(depends on the job type a little): Maybe 5/7 days a week
Do you meet the requirements for the job?: Yes
Extra Notes
      Accepted, Ill see you when I am unbanned, but I do need to say this: Say, you make a baby horse, but it suffocates in a wall, I would be unhappy to hear this, but it does happen, if it happens twice. you will owe me 16 gold nuggets or 2 gold carrots or apples OR whatnot  :P Mopar you can also apply cus I may need more than 1 breeder, and I will make a sign posting area of what I need breeded every few days...
Ingame name: shortgeorge
Job wanted: business
Bans(explain what for or provide a ban link): no bans. Here is my previous account as proof: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?action=profile;u=24282Rank:trusted
Why do you want to be this position?: I myself have bread alot of the breeds so already have a headstart towards breeding them with yours for no price. I Love working with the comunity so this would be a great way to get involved.
What would make you the best for the job?: As I said, I have had some breeding expefrience in the past, I know the prices well so I know who was giving a fair deal.
What would you do to benefit Hardplay racetrack?: Get more people involved and help out.
How long could you put into the racetrack a week?(depends on the job type a little): As much as needed.
Do you meet the requirements for the job?: Yes, I believe so.
Extra Notes: Nope, that covers it

Accepted.
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2013, 11:26:30 pm »
First I wanna ask, Did my last app get accepted? You just said "Thank you" :P

Ingame name: Mopar23
Bans(explain what for or provide a ban link): One for spamming over a year ago
Why do you want to be this position?: To help out with the track, seeing as i already have a pending job application.
What would make you the best for the job?: You can't really be "best" and breeding, but i have had expirience in breeding horses and I know the basics.
What would you do to benefit Hardplay racetrack?: Increase the horse count
How long could you put into the racetrack a week?(depends on the job type a little): As much you need me to.
Do you meet the requirements for the job?: Well, there were none specified.
Extra Notes: Thanks c: -Mopie

ModernCreator.

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2013, 07:54:52 am »
Ingame name:king_prankstar
Job wanted:Co-owner
Bans(explain what for or provide a ban link):0
Why do you want to be this position?:  Because I have built a horse course of my own and if need I would happlly sell it to u Ander.
What would make you the best for the job?:  As I said I have experice with the racetrack am I am willing to help any way possible
What would you do to benefit Hardplay racetrack?:  Supply with resources, build if needed to, build stables if needed, breed horses.
How long could you put into the racetrack a week?(depends on the job type a little): 2 - 3 day (weekends because of school).
Do you meet the requirements for the job?: Yes.
Extra Notes: Thanks for reviewing this application.

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2013, 06:11:07 pm »
Ingame name:king_prankstar
Job wanted:Co-owner
Bans(explain what for or provide a ban link):0
Why do you want to be this position?:  Because I have built a horse course of my own and if need I would happlly sell it to u Ander.
What would make you the best for the job?:  As I said I have experice with the racetrack am I am willing to help any way possible
What would you do to benefit Hardplay racetrack?:  Supply with resources, build if needed to, build stables if needed, breed horses.
How long could you put into the racetrack a week?(depends on the job type a little): 2 - 3 day (weekends because of school).
Do you meet the requirements for the job?: Yes.
Extra Notes: Thanks for reviewing this application.

Sadly, I will have to deny this application because I dont know you yet and trust you. But try for another job and maybe in the near future you may be promoted.

Afro_

• No, don't look here look there --->
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2013, 09:38:41 pm »
Mhm, I got it boss. But I'm leaving for china later today so I won't be on much due to the lack of wi-fi. See you soon!
Poor seaweed. He looks so weird toilets in a tree with no car on.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2013, 06:57:36 pm »
       Cya, also, tomorrow, I will be leaving for about 4 days to CAL and I am unbanned on my second day of Vacction, but I will not be able to go online until after vacation.

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2013, 06:58:28 pm »
First I wanna ask, Did my last app get accepted? You just said "Thank you" :P

Ingame name: Mopar23
Bans(explain what for or provide a ban link): One for spamming over a year ago
Why do you want to be this position?: To help out with the track, seeing as i already have a pending job application.
What would make you the best for the job?: You can't really be "best" and breeding, but i have had expirience in breeding horses and I know the basics.
What would you do to benefit Hardplay racetrack?: Increase the horse count
How long could you put into the racetrack a week?(depends on the job type a little): As much you need me to.
Do you meet the requirements for the job?: Well, there were none specified.
Extra Notes: Thanks c: -Mopie

Oh lol yes it was accepted    :P    And this one is accepted.

EDIT: Just posted this and remembered I accidentally double posted, please merge with the last post if you see fit staff.

ComputerGameLPer

• The Helpful Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2013, 08:17:02 pm »
      Hi there, I was wondering if you could possibly make a new post for Hardplay Racetrack that is cleaner than the current one. My computer is kinda weird so it would take hours to do it on mine( literally). So If you could include the same information but acknoledge that I am the owner, that would be great.
Please lock this as the quote above was directed to me through a private message.
(click to show/hide)

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2013, 04:24:01 am »
     Yep, please lock this.