May 23, 2024, 09:39:42 am

Author Topic: [Morgosin] Tundraboy44's Appeal  (Read 2270 times)

tundraboy44

• I haz you trapped.
    • View Profile
[Morgosin] Tundraboy44's Appeal
« on: July 12, 2012, 06:04:03 pm »
My ingame name is Tundraboy44. I was banned probably a month ago for using X-Ray. It was a huge misunderstanding and I am hoping for a second chance. If I get another chance I can promise you that nothing like this will ever happen again. I have never been banned before and it makes me sick to think that I got banned permanetly so quickly. Please, all I am asking for is a second chance. I have tried playing on other servers, and nothing compares to Opticraft. Opticraft is the best server I have ever played on. So please consider it. If not, I completely understand.
 -Tundraboy44

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=tundraboy44
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 06:15:45 pm by tundra »

Oh nothing, just opti talking to himself again. xD

techdude98

• I was never a noob i was born pro.
    • View Profile
Re: Tundraboy44's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 06:11:32 pm »
this has already been discussed. http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,11279.0.html
It is highly unlikely that you will be unbanned as xray is a permanently ban.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 06:19:19 pm by techdude98 »

Weirauch

• Lol Smiley Face
  • I Build to live, And I live to build
    • View Profile
Re: [Morgosin] Tundraboy44's Ban Appeal
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 06:13:41 pm »
You were banned by morgosin. Please wait for him to respond

morgosin

• View Profile
Re: [Morgosin] Tundraboy44's Appeal
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 12:06:15 am »
We already went over this... And I have not changed my mind.
Sometimes life sucks.... but then you see a picture of Bowsette and everything gets better.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: [Morgosin] Tundraboy44's Appeal
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 03:25:32 am »
i got suspicious, when he turned straight to coal, which he told me he was going to find, then he said he can see diamond but i look in front of him and there was nothing their. And to thom said i might be xraying, i have caught, i think 7 xrayers now. His mineshafts were turning right to coal iron.

Sorry, but when we find tunnels that lead STRAIGHT to resources without any second-guesses, it's immediately apparent to us that something is out of place.

We're not that stupid to tell the difference between regular mining and X-ray mining, so there's no way to trick us into believing any of your false stories.

Since you were caught by SEVERAL players, it's apparent to us that you don't really care about a fair playing experience for other players and for that you will not be returning to the server anytime soon-- no matter how hard you plea. Cheating is unfair for other players, and you will pay the consequences.

I don't think any of us need to repeat ourselves again. Bubblekiller agreed with us that you were exhibiting suspicious mining behavior. We do not need to go through this again.

We already went over this... And I have not changed my mind.

Your ban is final