June 16, 2024, 04:31:03 am

Author Topic: [ViperZeroOne] Assar9 Appeal  (Read 1659 times)

TheoryBan

• View Profile
[ViperZeroOne] Assar9 Appeal
« on: July 13, 2012, 12:51:45 pm »
Hi! I got ban from opticraft by ViperZeroOne for Advertising! My Minecraft username is Assar9. I understand that i got banned. I would ban myself if someone would advertised on my server. Why i did it was beacause i was starting a server that i didnt have many players on. So i Wrote the ip adress in the global chat of opticraft. Then i got banned! I understand that and i am really sorry. Will not advertise any more if i get unbanned on opticraft. I promise!! I dont know if i was ment to be banned forever but if i was not it maybe was a mistake. I think opticraft is the best smp server ever and have waited a while to get unbanned! Again im really sorry for the advertising. Will not happen again.

Im sorry i sended this 2 times but i forgot this link http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=Assar9
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 08:57:17 pm by Xeadin »

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: ViperZeroOne
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 05:48:17 pm »
When I get in-game tonight (9:30PM EST, roughly 7.5 hours from now) I will change the ban so it expires on the 16th, exactly 1 month from the date you were banned, unless another mod wants to do it for me.

Just be warned that if you are caught advertising again we will not be so lenient.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 05:51:00 pm by ViperZeroOne »
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [ViperZeroOne] Assar9 Appeal
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 02:59:37 am »
I've decided, since you've already served the vast majority of a month, to just unban you.  Enjoy!  But remember, advertise again and it'll be the last time.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)