June 16, 2024, 05:00:10 am

Author Topic: Ban appeal for Tundraboy44  (Read 3856 times)

tundraboy44

• I haz you trapped.
    • View Profile
Ban appeal for Tundraboy44
« on: June 30, 2012, 05:33:43 am »
Hi! My username in-game is Tundraboy44. I don't know where to start off but to say I was permanently banned for using the x-ray mod. I honestly swear with all my heart that I do not have that mod nor ever used it. I was in my personal mine and bubblekiller randomly showed up in my mine. I said "What do you need?" He said "Oh nothing just looking around." I did not have a pick axe with me at the time. Bubble begin mining. I said "What did you mine?" He said "Some iron." I politely said to him "I was saving that iron for when I have a pick axe with me." He said "I don't feel like giving it back." At that point I knew something strange was going on. He said "I have a silk touch pick with me, wanna find me a diamond to test it out?" "Yeah sure." So we were going around trying to find diamonds. He asked me "You mine weird, are you using the X-ray mod?" I said "No I dont use mods." He then contacted an operator and I was banned immediately. I find it really strange how this all happened... But I assure you that I dont use any mods, not even optifine. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Cheers, Tundraboy44 :-\

Oh nothing, just opti talking to himself again. xD

Bahraindude_2497

• The Watcher
  • I'm always watching you - Greifers - ALWAYS!
    • View Profile
Re: Ban appeal for Tundraboy44
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 06:22:42 am »
You have been banned by morgosin for X-raying and admitting that you were X-raying to Bubble Killer in a Personnal Message. You must wait for him to reply but I suggest that you will not be returning to Opticraft as Z-raying is a Permanent Ban Offence...You'll need some strong evidence why you should be pardoned but anyway, you must wait on morgosin's judgement...

Chicken walking to GLOBAL DOMINATION!

Scotty602AB

• Blitz Banner
  • The Ban Hammer has spoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 11:48:55 am »
This sounds rather suspicious, we are probably going to need bubblekillers input on why he thought you were x-raying, the only way he could have legibly proven you were x-raying is if he had x-ray himself...

We will need both morgosins, and bubbles input on this ban, before we make a decision...

morgosin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 03:37:54 pm »
Followed you for about 20 mins watching you dig straight to ores, though mainly coal ore, you did dig to iron, and diamond

Your ban is final
Sometimes life sucks.... but then you see a picture of Bowsette and everything gets better.

tundraboy44

• I haz you trapped.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 04:45:02 pm »
OK i see how you think that i am using x-ray mod. I promise that it is just the way i mine. When it said in the chat something about i "see" coal, I actually saw it. Like right in front of me, I never used the x-ray mod. I was just trying to prove to bubble killer that i can find diamonds in my mine. Opticraft is the best server i have ever played on and i wish to keep playing on it. I promise that i have never used the x-ray mod nor ever will on this server.
 Tundraboy44

Oh nothing, just opti talking to himself again. xD

bubblekiller

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 05:03:15 pm »
i got suspicious, when he turned straight to coal, which he told me he was going to find, then he said he can see diamond but i look in front of him and there was nothing their. And to thom said i might be xraying, i have caught, i think 7 xrayers now. His mineshafts were turning right to coal iron.
[/img]http://signaturecraft.us/signatures/eJw9yjsKgDAMANA9p8gFBOvvAIoOrgrOKQYJ1ghJe3833_zGN0aymxkWMc84JXLHhzMlXIrLqzjrJcpsEP-7ZTJc-RQ4RDMbbkVNnL/

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 12:16:14 am »
Sorry, but when we find tunnels that lead STRAIGHT to resources without any second-guesses, it's immediately apparent to us that something is out of place.

We're not that stupid to tell the difference between regular mining and X-ray mining, so there's no way to trick us into believing any of your false stories.

Since you were caught by SEVERAL players, it's apparent to us that you don't really care about a fair playing experience for other players and for that you will not be returning to the server anytime soon-- no matter how hard you plea. Cheating is unfair for other players, and you will pay the consequences.