May 05, 2024, 09:25:12 am

Author Topic: Protection Stone Replaced With Wool?  (Read 955 times)

taylorhill89

• View Profile
Protection Stone Replaced With Wool?
« on: June 26, 2012, 08:33:31 pm »
I went to my melon farm to see that there had been some minor grief. Now, it's not enough for me to be upset about or call an op, as no permanent damage was done that couldn't be fixed in several seconds flat. But what was interesting was the fact that it happened within range of my diamond protection stone. I did a /ps who just to check whether it was active, and it says "no fields found." I haven't been on a whole lot recently, so I have no idea when it could have happened, but I have two diamond protection stones that have simply vanished, as well as a coal (but I just repurchased that one easily and placed it, which reenabled it, so I won't bother with that one).

The weirdest part: exactly where I put my diamond, there was a block of blue wool rather than the stone.

They did work the last time I was on (and yes, "/ps on" says it is already enabled). Anyone have any clues as to how this could have happened?

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Protection Stone Replaced With Wool?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 11:43:43 am »
Did you hold shift while placing it? Wait for an op to get in game and talk to them about it.