May 18, 2024, 04:12:04 pm

Author Topic: PROBLEMS WITHIN SERVER  (Read 1857 times)

bricker2012

• View Profile
PROBLEMS WITHIN SERVER
« on: June 26, 2012, 09:18:41 am »
I really like opticraft, its a great server, but there are many problems i have come across:

STEALING
GRIEFING
LACK OF MODERATOR HELP
LACK OF COMMUNITY
/CPRIVATE ING THINGS THAT ARE NOT YOURS
COMPLETE LACK OF RESPECT
FORGETTING THAT I DONATED REAL MONEY

Opticraft you need to sort this out. I own the most property on your server, along with the most blocks, i do not see why i am at least not a trusted rank, i have over 50 diamond ore protection stones meaning if i were to sell them, i would be the richest person in the server. I have donated £10 to your server and still don't get any help from you. My main concerns are he grief and people /cprivate ing my stuff. MODERATORS refuse to help me because i need so much help with here issues. People also steal my stuff. Come on opticraft i love your server, and its fun, but these issues make me rage. I have built epic builds and actually contribute to the server.  I am going to do a massive project to fix my stuff on your server. But i need your help and the communities help too. My hotel, houses and land need fixing and protecting.

PLEASE WRITE BACK TELLING ME ABOUT YOUR ISSUES WITHIN THE SERVER AND IF YOU AGREE! AND PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU SUPPORT ME AND WANT TO HELP ME WITH THE BIG CLEAR UP AND BUILD PROJECT AFTER. THERE WILL BE REWARDS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

cschurz

• View Profile
Re: PROBLEMS WITHIN SERVER
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 10:24:28 am »
you have over 50 diamond ore protection stones... and get griefed?

moderators really shouldn't NEED to help you. we give you the tools to help yourself. manage your doors/chests, protect your land... I don't see a problem here if you choose to burden the moderators with problems they shouldn't have to deal with in the first place. It's a hardcore SURVIVAL server, not a MODERATOR ASSISTED CREATIVE PLAYGROUND server.

We don't give donaters any sort of priority when it comes to help in-game. That wouldn't be very fair, would it?

Trusted rank comes with communication. We can't give you trusted if we don't know you exist - i've personally never heard of you. If you come onto mumble and make an effort to be sociable with the admins and operators - and are worthy of being trusted - then they will grow to trust you and give you trusted. It's as simple as that.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 11:01:25 am »
There is over 100 people on at a time. You sir, are only one. Don't act like you're special, we treat everyone fairly. I don't care how much land you own, or how much you donate. You are another player on the server, and we aren't baby sitters. Hide your chests, do whatever. But mods are only here to help with grief, wate, lava, fire and spammers/idiots who are innapropriate. Solving every little problem you have is NOT in the job description.

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 11:13:47 am »
First of all, if you have 50 diamond ps, well done. That's an achivement.
If you have so many ps and you still get griefed, then I believe you do something wrong.

On the other hand, I have noticed that Mods need to relax for 10-20 mins. After that, they are again active.
Every ticket that appears, is server in time record from my recent experience.

-Stealing: Probably you speak about farms that are open to the public but unprotected to some points.
-Griefing: Still, some areas unprotected.
-Lack of moderator: I have never seen a ticket by you. If I had, probably I would have served it.
-Lack of community: By community, what do you mean? The players? The staff members? Can you be more clear?
-/Cprivate: If you dont know it yet, it gets activated automatically, when you place something, a door, a chest, etc.
-Lack of respect: Can you give an example please? If that happened from ex-mods, then its ok. because that means that their attitude was spectated and they got judged as no proper mods. This is just a thought. Please elaborate more here.
-Forgeting that you donated real money: We dont have a list with the donators. So, this means that you will get the same service as the other players. Donators or not.
The donations, at least the most of them are anonymous. So, did you expect us to know that?

Finally, I have another question. Is the point, the TRUSTED rank that you dont have yet? Or just that you face this situation?

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 11:19:01 am »
I can understand your problems, but spamming ingame "THIS SERVER SUCKS, LEAVE THIS SERVER״ is disrespectful and will not win any points for you. Learn to respect he server before it respects you.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 03:18:12 pm »
i have over 50 diamond ore protection stones meaning if i were to sell them, i would be the richest person in the server.

You sir, would have 2.5 million, lol. last i checked people have more than that. Also as stated before why arent u USING those PS to guard your stuff? ever seen my builds? none get griefed

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 09:18:25 pm »
I have to agree with everyone here,  I only have 6 diamond PS and never get griefed...  Seriously...

"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 10:52:17 pm »
I think we've already got it covered since this thread: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,11188.0.html