May 02, 2024, 09:23:30 pm

Author Topic: "Big brother" idea.  (Read 2524 times)

Spyow

• View Profile
    • Opticraft! :D
"Big brother" idea.
« on: June 18, 2012, 08:09:30 pm »
Hello Opticraft community!

Spyow here. I was just thinking about having a sort of Big brother event. The idea is there is 5 porkchops, 5 steak 2 apples etc.. The volunteers would complete a number of various challenges designed to take the player's hunger away. This would go on for at least 10 days, with 10 competitors each trying to win. Each day there will be a vote as to who the next victim would be.

You must bring as much, if not all, goods such as diamond, are items and ingots to tempt you to win. However, if the has the most votes, they will be lead into a room where lava would land on them and there goods will be destroyed. Of course it is against the rules to have people die on your behalf, but the event would have to be approved by at least an op. I'd have them sign a contract to show they've agreed to dying.

If this event goes through, this is NOT the official post.

Thanks, spyow.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Re: "Big brother" idea.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 02:16:32 am »
Don't like the idea. I'm not going to bring my stack of diamonds, iron ingots, 2.5 stacks of gold nuggets, 2 stacks of netherwart, etc just to know there's about a 70% chance im going to lose it. But hopefully someone else supports your idea.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Alec2435

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 03:46:07 am »
Dude. No one wants to loose their diamonds. Especially if they have a whole stack.

ComputerGameLPer

• The Helpful Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 05:26:53 am »
If I loose my Diamond it'll be more of a big Bother than a big brother
(click to show/hide)

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 03:22:57 pm »
Spyow, no one wants to loose their goods like that.  I just saw the commercial for Big Brother today, not a good idea.