April 29, 2024, 04:21:10 pm

Author Topic: [Awesomealicia] Ban Appeal Evank2911  (Read 2728 times)

<>LavaEvan<>

• SMP Trusted, Here to help!
    • View Profile
[Awesomealicia] Ban Appeal Evank2911
« on: July 11, 2012, 02:08:12 pm »
Ok so I bought this house. The person whom I bought it from doesn't play anymore. He had a diamond PS which I needed to move, so I asked alicia to break it (I was added to the PStone before). She told me it wasn't mine and not to build in the area. I bought the house. How am I not supposed to build in the house when it is MINE! The guy doesn't even play anymore because the server was too crowded, so how am I supposed to ask him? I asked cora about this and she said to ask an op. When I asked her she just destroyed it and then said give it back to me. She kicked me for  arguing that this is MINE and that the guy doesn't play this server! (Check the logs). She banned me for arguing to keep MY house. I do not think that this is a fair ban, and even if I was arguing, it was to keep MY house which i am added, (but not owner) of the PStones. Even check my /home 2 those 2 ps are MINE!

Edit:I thought that cora told alicia what happened
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 02:10:19 pm by evank2911 »

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Awesomealicia] Ban Appeal Evank2911
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 02:12:01 pm »
I dont destroy other player's pstones for people. Also, you said you didnt have access, because he forgot to add you. This was after I destroyed the pstone. I told you to give it back to me and placed a chest for him to get it back in. As I told you, I dont care if you bought the house-its expected that he'd add you. If he didnt? Tough luck. As for you ban, you continuously argued with me, even when I kicked you as a warning. Your ban is seven days, hopefully you'll learn some respect.

<>LavaEvan<>

• SMP Trusted, Here to help!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 02:13:23 pm »
Oh my goodness! He added me,i agree. I am sorry for arguing with you, i just wanted to move the stone. Please unban me as i will never argue again

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 02:14:09 pm »
Sorry, but you can wait out your ban. See you in a week.

cschurz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 02:43:26 pm »
if it can be proven that the original owner of the house gave all of their money to evank (and therefore handed over the account to evank) from the logs, would you consider an unban, alicia? it seems a little silly to punish evank for something that he doesn't have control over.

/seen xnootxnootx (the supposed owner of the house) shows that he last logged on 6 days ago and has $0 balance. this seems pretty consistent with evank's story.

of course, this all depends on how evank actually argued with you in-game. if you felt he was being disrespectful, a 7 day ban isn't unreasonable.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 02:51:24 pm »
I didn't ban him for the mixup, I banned him for being rude.

cschurz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2012, 02:53:39 pm »
SHE HAS SPOKEN