May 16, 2024, 03:14:35 pm

Author Topic: [MikeWeirauch] Hipeople482 Ban Appeal  (Read 2716 times)

hipeople482

• View Profile
[MikeWeirauch] Hipeople482 Ban Appeal
« on: July 09, 2012, 12:56:46 pm »
Hello all.

I dont know where to ask this but why did i actually get banned? I dont believe running a shop or building a warehouse in "hell" is ban-able. If i could just get this cleared up it would be nice.

Thanks Opticraft
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 03:11:08 pm by cschurz »

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
Re: Hipeople482 Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 01:22:13 pm »
4 Bans on Record.
Banned by MikeWeirauch on July 8th.
-Reason: Griefing dinkyeys enchant room.
-Length: Permanent.

Wait for MikeWeirauch to answer in your ban appeal.

hipeople482

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 02:07:10 pm »
OK well i didn't grief his enchant room i was wondering around and saw that his enchant table was gone so i put 1 piece of cobblestone there instead as a joke! i even put signs up explaining it! I did not break anyone's enchantment table or grief any enchant room. Why were my signs not seen? ???  :'(

Weirauch

• Lol Smiley Face
  • I Build to live, And I live to build
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 08:35:49 pm »
A couple things. I banned you for breaking 4 blocks. One of which was an enchant table. I made it permanent due to the fact that it was your fourth ban. I was considering changing it to a shorter term until I was called to a different scene of grief by you of someones farm. You stole all the pistons and that one was over 70 blocks. If you wish I shall post pictures

hipeople482

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 09:22:13 pm »
I deeply want to see these pictures and i want to know what time it happened please. I don't ever believe i broke anyone's enchant table and told you i put cobble in place of one as a joke. I am sorry for the farm thing i didn't know it was someones i just stumbled upon it and waited 5 days and no one ever did anything with it, so i thought it wasn't being used or the owner had left it. i am terribly sorry to him, whoever he is.

hipeople482

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012, 09:27:56 pm »
I would like you to ask alieninvder about what happened because i was building my shop and setting it up. Also i had just made friends with thecowsaysbark22. i was was too busy to go out and attempt to grief someone and dont care to take the time to do so. i am sorry for my other bans and i would appreciated, if you could, to put up a screenshot so i could see them. I am sorry i acted like an idiot on that guys farm. i just thought it was abandend. if he wants i will build him a bigger farm and he can have my whole /bal. :'( :'(

Weirauch

• Lol Smiley Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2012, 01:32:54 am »
The rules very clearly state to NEVER destroy a man made structure. Regardless of whether or not it is currently in use or not.

Here are the pictures of the chat logs.

hipeople482

• View Profile
Re: [MikeWeirauch] Hipeople482 Ban Appeal
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 12:56:37 am »
Thanks you very much for all of the cooperation I am very sorry and don't expect you to unban me. I am sorry and if you could please do me and my friend a favor. at "/home hipeople482" and at "/home hipeople482 chests" can you please change the owner of all those chests to "alieninvder" ? I know he would appreciate this because he helped me build everything. Like I said before though I am deeply sorry to everyone I caused a problem to. Thanks  :'(

Weirauch

• Lol Smiley Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2012, 01:44:39 am »
I wont change the owner of the chests. Here is what I will do. I am going to switch your ban to two weeks starting from today. The only reason I will do this is because through this entire chat you have kept a cool head and have treated me and the other staff members with respect. If I ever catch you causing any problems. One block out of line. It will result in a permanent ban without any chance whatsoever of return as long as I am staff here at opticraft.

I hope to see you again in two weeks and I would consider making it right with those you have harmed in the past.
Please don't make me regret this decision.

-MDW-

hipeople482

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2012, 12:22:56 pm »
Weirauch I cannot thank you enough because I know that I didn't deserve this. I appreciate this so much I will always ask the owner or a mod from now on when i do something that could possibly be wrong. I will be back in two weeks and plan to be a model Opticraftian. Thanks again,     -Hipeople482