May 16, 2024, 06:14:04 pm

Author Topic: [awesomealicia]worldminegod appeal  (Read 1205 times)

MineGodX

• View Profile
[awesomealicia]worldminegod appeal
« on: July 11, 2012, 02:23:58 pm »
well you see, a week ago, two people:breakingb4d and NotABronie helped me to dig a hole right down to the bedrock and i promised to pay them both $1000 each after they've accomplished the job but I was busy for a few daysbrekingb4d  so I can't use my computer. When I played opticraft a few days later, I found these signs at my hole saying that I havn't payed them and unless I do, they will not remove the ps stone there. I thought it was really unfair. breakingb4d was online at that moment so he said he can remove it after i pay hime so i said he will recieve $500 first. after he remove it, he will have the other half but after i gave hime $500, he didn't cuz he's not the owner of the ps stone.(I was a little pissed) after waiting for a week, I still dont see NotABronie online(maybe it's becuz of the time gaps between countries? idk) so today, I saw an op:awesomealicia, saying that she will not remove ps stone unless the guy have a really good reason and I thought mine was good enough so I msg her to ask for help but she just kept chatting with other players. so I said something rude:woman, can u answer my question? I admit, it was pretty impolite and she disconnected me, saying :excuse me? I reconnected, apologised, and explained my situation to her and when I was halfway through, she said:are u done yet? (personally, I thought she was a bit cheeky, maybe she wasn't talking to me, idk). I ignored her, after I finished explaining, she said :if u r done ,u can leave now. I was like what? just like that? so i replied:one more thing, u ain't as awesome as ur name suggests. and i got banned. I mean, that last comment wasn't that serious right? so can i get unbanned?

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [awesomealicia]worldminegod appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 03:06:50 pm »
I was talking to someone else, sorry for the confusion. I believe you're only banned for a day, but read the ban appeal topic and use the link to check (can't link it on my iPod).

cschurz

• View Profile