April 27, 2024, 03:00:00 pm

Author Topic: Jeremylego builder application (4th try)  (Read 706 times)

JeremyLego

• View Profile
Jeremylego builder application (4th try)
« on: May 18, 2012, 07:41:38 pm »
Title: [BUILDER] Name: Jeremy Marshall

Ingame name: Jeremylego
Briefly describe all your creations: I have made a great many creations, I will only include my best, and the ones none  helped me with.
Eiffel Tower: built in guest, but due to some glitch I disappeared before I could take pics of inside. Had A cafe and multiple viewing rooms to the world.
DNA Helix: I made multiple models of DNA, I have a smaller one pictured with the Eiffel tower in background.
Castle entrance: A large castle entrance with drawbridge and catapult throwing fire on roof.
The Lincoln memorial: Kinda self-explanatory.
R2D2: The top of R2D2 built in guest.
NEW! Space Shuttle: a MASSIVE space shuttle complete with a satellite in the cargo bay and a cockpit. NEW: Fuel Tank and external rocket engine added and fire beneath engines.
Octagonal viewing tower: was told to make something with octagons.
Clock tower: Has a bell inside
NEW! Tree Fortress: Has a pentagonal entrance to a massive tree with tables with a spiral staircase to the top.
What worlds are the creations on: Guest and member
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://s1173.photobucket.com/albums/r581/jeremystarwars/Snapbucket/
Names of players who helped contribute: Just Me (although someone helped for about 1 min on clock tower)
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I enjoy helping people build but, It often takes up to 10 minutes to find the person wanting help (at which point they don't need it anymore), so the transportation feature would be greatly Appreciated. The additions since last submission are the fuel tank and engines on the space shuttle. also added the tree fortress.
do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes

PS, Thanks for looking

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
Re: Jeremylego builder application (4th try)
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 08:01:52 pm »
The spaceship looks good and big.
The tree-house has nice detail on the sides, but too simple.
The towers are too simple, too, as the white house(?).
The DNA chain is not worthy. It is just the Chain without the internal details. One of the two sides that the actual shape has.

As you can see, I mentioned a lot of points in your work.
Rejected for now.
We wanna see quality to overcome quantity. Quantity and size matter, too. But, its difficult to keep balanced in big buildings the quanity with the quality.
Take a look on the accepted application, for the number, size and quality the projects had.

Thank you for applying.