April 28, 2024, 06:55:57 am

Author Topic: Builder application  (Read 621 times)

Green098

Builder application
« on: May 14, 2012, 09:28:36 am »
Ingame name:Greenboy675
Briefly describe all your creations:i build a red and white house,tennis stadium,a city not for detail,charmander pokemon,a white and blue castle,another city with detail,a modern house,a boat captain,assassin's creed logo
What worlds are the creations on:the red and white house can be found in member23 in the back
,tennis stadium in the air right next to my red and white house in member23,
the city with no detail is in member25 its all white to the left of spawn next to the wall,
charmander is in member25 in the back 2 houses from the left corner
my other city is in recruit
my  modern house in the back left corner in members
the boat captain is right next to my modern house in members as well
assassin's creed logo is in the front of my modern house it is in members as well

Links to screenshots of the creation:http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/Green2051/
Names of players who helped contribute:
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention):kmartin was building the brown building in recruit with the city
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?:yes

Unholy_Gibbon

• The Nocturnal Op
    • View Profile
Re: Builder application
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 01:11:37 pm »
Rejected.

You need to have bigger and more detailed builds, work with some different shapes, most of the builds you have atm are a bit on the square side.
Also, try using some different patterns and mix up the block types a bit more to add some complexity to these builds and future builds.
Have a look though some of the accepted apps to see the sort of scale and detail we're looking for.
I do really like that boat captain sprite though.