April 24, 2024, 01:20:01 pm

Author Topic: Operator-Turtleman918  (Read 702 times)

turtleman918

Operator-Turtleman918
« on: December 26, 2010, 09:46:56 pm »
Name:  Zachary
Timezone:  EST Eastern Standard Time
Forum Join date:  November 6th, 2010
Current rank: Builder
Reason for application:  I do not see many other ops around at the times when I am on. Seeing people get greifed and there not being anyone on to stop this makes me crazy.
Why you should become an operator:  I am very mature for my age and I am friendly to anyone who comes on the server. I love minecraft and I am very dedicated to the opticraft server. I have been on our server for two months and I am on a lot outside of school, schoolwork, and my personal life. I try to help out any one new to the server. For example, I tell the newer players how to get a promotion and have them to sign up at the forum. I also help people out with building things. I have given and will give guests water/lava by placing it where they wanted, thus helping them build nicer things. I also help others on big projects that could require flying or just more manpower.
Extra information: I always respect others and always follow the rules. Opticraft is now the only Minecraft server that I play on and I have many friends on the server. I am also a team player; this means that I do things to help others. Not just to help me. I have applied before but my other application may have come off as immature because it was not very well thought out. I am not like this in real life. I do joke around a bit and have fun but I can also be serious and help people out a lot.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 09:47:37 pm by turtleman918 »