May 02, 2024, 04:02:15 am

Author Topic: [BUILDER] Zabadoohp  (Read 619 times)

zabadoohp

• View Profile
[BUILDER] Zabadoohp
« on: December 24, 2010, 04:40:31 am »
Title: [BUILDER] Zabadoohp

Ingame name: Zabadoohp
Join date: Joined Forum today, Joined server ~ 5 days ago, Joined Minecraft Alpha about 4 months ago
Briefly describe all your creations: I built all the levels in the first world of Super Mario Bros. in separate rooms within an underground house that I share with 2 other players. (1-1,1-2,1-3,1-4)
What worlds are the creations on: GuestSnow
Links to screenshots of the creation:

Names of players who helped contribute:Just me, though I share the underground house with BDSamurai and Bibeau689.
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit, given to me by Kakakalaa when he saw 1-1.
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I love this server, this is the first multiplayer server I've used and I'm having a blast building in it. I've got plenty more ideas and I'd really help to have more space and a map that isn't covered in randomness above ground, (thus why I built this underground)
Here is a video I just recorded of my creation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMePas9ie_E
To get to it, spawn in GuestSnow, then walk 7 o clock from where you spawn facing and find the flag that says BD, its under there, (the huge tree is hollow, thats our entrance. When you're in the tree dig down through the processed wood and fall through the water.)
I'd even be an operator, I love coming online and seeing what others are building, its great to have more people able to upgrade people when they deserve it. Some times of the day there are few to no operators, I've been playing Alpha for over 4 months and I never greave, I'd be a great operator for the server. Either or, I just wanna be a bigger part of this great community and server, and I have the time to make it count.
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Oh course!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 04:46:56 am by zabadoohp »

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] Zabadoohp
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 07:00:14 am »
good luck.

Darkpowerzx

• View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] Zabadoohp
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 03:58:57 am »
I like the theme. Although you need work with more detail.

For "now" rejected.

Please try again later.