March 28, 2024, 01:10:15 pm

Author Topic: ( ▽ ` )ノ Hi~!  (Read 2375 times)

NoobCribot

• I...Am not your Father /Force choke hold.
    • View Profile
( ▽ ` )ノ Hi~!
« on: March 25, 2012, 08:19:57 pm »
                         Hello~! My username is NoobCriBot, some people started calling me Crit, Noob, Cribt etc. I've joined this server in hoping to avoid griefing problems and so far, it's been going pretty well..Erm for some people but the moderators been on top of that ever since I started which was at least three days ago so that's a good thing.
Well, all I can say like most people do when they're introducing themselves is that I'm nice and friendly and blah blah blah, but I'm a straight forward person, so most of what I say is true, and by most I mean most I don't like telling everything right now I'm actually associating around the server, most of the time I'm just loitering alone in my house scavenging for materials, hopefully I'll actually make friends in the near future and we can venture together, you know the usual stuff.

Kian

• PSN: X_Kian57_X
    • View Profile
Re: ( ▽ ` )ノ Hi~!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 08:23:46 pm »
Welcome crit  ;D hope you enjoy your stay on the server!

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
Re: ( L ` ) Hi~!
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 08:45:02 pm »
welcome to the server.
I have seen you for a while in the chat, and in game.
Hope you enjoy the server and to stay. Grief here is prohibited and griefers get the bans.. I insure you for that.
So, good gameplay!!

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 08:48:53 pm »
Hello! Please read the rules.

Now that the boring stuff is out of the way and I feel like I did my job, understand one thing...I like the title. :D Welcome to the server!

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 08:53:11 pm »
Welcome to the server, Crit! I see Alicia has already provided the rules :P. Anyways, I hope to meet you in game dude.

If you need anything on classic or smp, feel free to call me (classic name: DJAlphawolf, smp name: dj301).

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

NoobCribot

• I...Am not your Father /Force choke hold.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2012, 11:27:54 pm »
Thank you all for giving me a warm welcome to me to the server I've enjoyed it for quite a while now
Hopefully I get to hang around you guys more than usual when it's not hectic in the server.