April 29, 2024, 02:55:39 am

Author Topic: [Builder] PsYk0Wo1F  (Read 579 times)

PsYk0Wo1F

• The Romantic Op
  • an older player than lLLEGAL :P
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Link
[Builder] PsYk0Wo1F
« on: December 20, 2010, 11:21:42 pm »
Ingame name:PsYk0Wo1F
Briefly describe all your creations:A person shaped house with a tree linked to it
What worlds are the creations on:Guestriver2 at co-ordinates 200.6, 45.0, 81.0 according to WoM, from spawn just move west till youre near the edge, then south a little bit. id also like to add my house on worldofrecruits 2 which is just past the giant rainbow wall. and also my giant sword, which is along the edge. also a castle along the edge of guest, and the path in the direction you spawn on guest atleast, before guest changed or sumting... anyone know what happened to it? it was there yesterday...
Links to screenshots of the creation:

Names of players who helped contribute:Darkpowerzx added lava and water for me to the person house and rcpc helped me build the path in spawn
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?:Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention):i have helped in removing swastikas and racist comments, and have helped repair the ?block in guest... then it was griefed again... and the goomba, and a rubiks cube somewhere. damn that was a lot of images lol...
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?:  Yes

Darkpowerzx

• View Profile
Re: [Builder] PsYk0Wo1F
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 11:59:46 pm »
Accepted