April 20, 2024, 05:59:55 am

Author Topic: Operator Application - Firetobbe  (Read 1197 times)

Firetobbe

• View Profile
Operator Application - Firetobbe
« on: November 24, 2010, 08:03:10 pm »
Name: Tobias Karlsson (Firetobbe)
Time zone: CET (UTC+1)
Forum Join date: November 06, 2010, 11:50:38 pm
Current rank: Builder

Reason for application: The main reason is because I think I would be a great leader. The second reason is that I think I would do a good job at limiting the negative influences of griefers. Lastly, I would like to help other people believe that they can achieve; to help them to build the most fabulous things.

Why you should become an operator: I have the interest and desire to achieve; it’s my goal. I also have personal experience from my own server. I think there’s a matter of will and skill to becoming a good operator and I think I have it.

Extra information: I’m responsible and mature for my age; I can handle most situations without any problems. I can use the English language well for being from Sweden, and for being 14, at that. Given that I'm from Sweden, I have the advantage that I can speak Swedish. This is good, because some visitors are Swedes. As you may have noticed, I’m formal and clear, which is positive, since it may help others fully understand.
"Jag tycker om att lära mig men jag gillar inte att bli undervisad."

Hanno

• Thundergod Thor
    • View Profile
Re: Operator Application - Firetobbe
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 11:03:04 pm »
Currently running enough operators, try again at the next operator round (this is not a no, but ' try again later ').
Use /helpop <message> in SMP for support

Quote from: morten1ela
I love conclusions done on little knowledge