April 27, 2024, 01:10:16 am

Author Topic: [BUILDER] Your_Mine  (Read 978 times)

Your_Mine

• Death Knight Operator
  • Guardian of an Abandoned Empire
    • View Profile
[BUILDER] Your_Mine
« on: January 19, 2012, 08:53:53 pm »
Ingame name: Your_Mine
Briefly describe all your creations:
Earth: 159,125:1 (80x80x80 blocks) scale model of the Earth.  Includes a molten core, and a to-scale moon, with a 100:1 distance scale.

House: My first recruit build - a glass house with inner private room, equipped with large flat-screen TVs, a hot tub, rose garden, trees, a storage basement, and a sky observatory.

Castle: Stone castle with a five story keep and an outer wall.  Includes a double lobby, garrison quarters, throne room, guest rooms, a spleef training floor, and a trebuchet for defense.

Sailship: The Redeemer is a two and a half deck double mast sailing ship.  In the screenies, please note that only the ship is mine, the sign and the hill/water were built by EliteDelta64 and Turtleman918.  They did not help with the ship itself, though.

What worlds are the creations on: Earth: Recruit25.  On the left wall, next to frodonk's library.  House: Recruit26.  Castle: Recruit27.  Ship: Turtleman918's private world.
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://yourmine.imgur.com
Names of players who helped contribute: None.
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): Nope, just want to be builder so I can actually tp to guests when they need help. :)
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes.
All your mine are belong to me.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] Your_Mine
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 08:59:51 pm »
Accepted.

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!