April 29, 2024, 12:25:01 am

Author Topic: Spawner  (Read 7221 times)

turtleman918

Re: Spawner
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2011, 01:54:31 am »
He still found the mineshaft and claimed it as his, just like you claimed your mine as yours. Regardless of if he dug it or not, you have to follow the same rules for every situation. You didnt unearth all the resources left in your mine, but that doesnt mean someone can go into your mine and dig them up.

What counts as my mine then, and what counts as the surrounding area. i would not like anyone touching any exposed ores, but I am happy for them to find new, unexposed ones. Also, this isn't the point, as the whole point of a mineshaft (abandoned) is the seeds in the middle. Which I got, then Tobs forced/blackmailed/whatevered me into giving him. But this isn't the point.
As far as he is concerned you stole them by going to his home, then racing down there before he could get there. While there is nothing in the rules that says you cant do that, that was an incredibly lame thing to do.

. I couldn't have used his home, as his access to his mine was, and still is locked. Also, both he and Turtle were already in it, and shouting to the whole server about it. They already had had time to look around, and then they started advertising it. But we are getting offtopic. Feel free to pm me if you still have concerns on this matter.
lol... we were talking to each other about it, not announcing to the server. By your argument that the mineshaft isn't ours, the spawner isn't yours. They are both naturally spawned, and not player created. Also, me and Tobs had claimed the mineshaft as ours just as you claimed the mob spawner as yours. Pick an argument and stick too it, dont make a bunch of contradicting, hypocritical statements. I realize this is getting offtopic, but this point needed to be made.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2011, 03:27:51 pm »
Just sayin... Its gone again :/

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile