May 02, 2024, 07:07:34 am

Author Topic: new bulider  (Read 619 times)

zalkaz

• View Profile
new bulider
« on: August 16, 2011, 06:50:58 pm »
Ingame name: zalkaz

Briefly describe all your creations:
I have made a treehouse, the texas flag , a castle ,a church and a helicopter, a house , an orange mushroom and smaller orange mushroom and green mushroom ,nyan cat , and blue mushroom keep shrine house : hotel/lib (helped build) skull2323s's all credit goes to him (hotel done) advritising mushroom a castle with rooms restuant and church bhost and a leaf

the treehouse, the Texas flag, a helicopter, member world northeast: The house, castle , mushrooms and the nyan cat at the recruit world keep recruit world northeast nyan cat shrine : back of recruit world house back of recruit :hotel and lib (helped skull2323's advritising shroom back of recruit castle on shrine back of recruit ghost and leaf on castle

Links to screenshots of the creation http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/z321/zalkaz/
Names of players who helped contribute: chodgee skull2323 creators of hotel and lib helped on flag reator

What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: recruit

Extra (Anything else you want to mention): ive also helped in making a city (where the tree/helicopter/and flag are) i have made an oak tree (deleted) i have added some things to the interior of my builds (old pictures remain) please look inside the castle before judge

Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: yes
i came ... to this server to give yall a message
....................................................Minecraft on motorcycles.........................................................................in 3D

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: new bulider
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 08:06:41 pm »
The things you've built are kind of blocky and square, try building more detailed projects next time.
Also, please wait 3 days before applying again. You don't have to, but I'd appreciate it if you did.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 09:26:42 pm by Mr_Mr_Mr »

---><--- Click the monkey

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 08:16:05 pm »
Also, please wait 3 days before applying again.
There is no rule for waiting 3 days before reapplying.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 08:23:28 pm »
Also, please wait 3 days before applying again.
There is no rule for waiting 3 days before reapplying.
The stuff he made really needs improvement, and I asked nicely, I'm not telling him to.

---><--- Click the monkey