May 02, 2024, 01:40:28 pm

Author Topic: builder with advritising mushroom and interior redo  (Read 584 times)

zalkaz

• View Profile
builder with advritising mushroom and interior redo
« on: August 15, 2011, 04:44:49 pm »
Ingame name: zalkaz

Briefly describe all your creations:
I have made a treehouse, the texas flag , a castle ,a church and a helicopter, a house , an orange mushroom and smaller orange mushroom and green mushroom ,nyan cat , and blue mushroom keep shrine house : hotel/lib (helped build) skull2323s's all credit goes to him (hotel done) advritising mushroom

the treehouse, the Texas flag, a helicopter, member world northeast: The house, castle , mushrooms and the nyan cat at the recruit world keep recruit world northeast nyan cat shrine : back of recruit world house back of recruit :hotel and lib (helped skull2323's advritising back of recruit

Links to screenshots of the creation http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/z321/zalkaz/
Names of players who helped contribute: chodgee skull2323 creators of hotel and lib helped on flag

What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: recruit

Extra (Anything else you want to mention): ive also helped in making a city (where the tree/helicopter/and flag are) i have made an oak tree (deleted) i have added some things to the interior of my builds (old pictures remain)

Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: yes
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 08:00:04 pm by zalkaz »
i came ... to this server to give yall a message
....................................................Minecraft on motorcycles.........................................................................in 3D

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
Re: builder with advritising mushroom and interior redo
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 09:39:33 pm »
Please Add more Detail and take your Time on your next buildings!

Rejected.
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.