April 19, 2024, 08:28:20 pm

Author Topic: [Operator] rcpcdude  (Read 874 times)

rcpcdude

• View Profile
[Operator] rcpcdude
« on: December 09, 2010, 05:17:59 am »
Name: rcpcdude (Rick)
Timezone: GMT - 6:00 central time (im on usually late evenings)
Forum Join date: nov 30th
Current rank: Builder
Reason for application: I enjoy helping people and have only played on this server since i started. I want to make sure the good people stay and the bad go away. Right now i help people as much as i can, but sometimes thats not enough to stop people from being jerks when no ops are on.
Why you should become an operator: I already help new people with info regarding builds and how to's and i know it's repetative, but i would like to be able to help in fixing griefer damage and remove those that do grief instead of just watching it happen and being unable to do anything about it. Also seeing random lines up to the top of the map is irritating to me and instead of manually removing them, being an op i could just anti-grief them to make guest servers more appealing to new people
Extra information: I do customer service for a living and i'm sure my experiance doing that would help out here, also i tend to help people with builds more than i have built things myself lately so no harm done changing my status to op instead of builder

Hanno

• Thundergod Thor
    • View Profile
Re: [Operator] rcpcdude
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 11:35:11 pm »
That red color really hurts, anyway try again next time operator applications are on again.
Use /helpop <message> in SMP for support

Quote from: morten1ela
I love conclusions done on little knowledge