March 29, 2024, 02:22:58 pm

Author Topic: Application2  (Read 510 times)

PureCreator2

• View Profile
Application2
« on: July 13, 2011, 02:47:39 am »
Ingame name:PureCreator
Briefly describe all your creations:I have made a golden and silver house, a clocktower,2 signs saying Derp, an alien in a gold and silver spaceship, a coulorful house, and a rainbow arrow, and also a sign with my name that is covered up
What worlds are the creations on:recruit 15 ( /j recruit15)
Where abouts can they be found?: when you spawn you might see a derp sign in the distance, if you cant see it its behind the barn type house
Links to screenshots of the creation:
Signs:
House:
Ship:

Names of players who helped contribute: Xeadin
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention):I also helped with a lot of other creations like K5 (killer) with his spaceship that he posted,a house with BOOST, I fixed up Js's hotel for him, made an awesome house in guest but it was greifed and also completed a members valcano,pool and divingboard.
Do you agree with our terms (http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?:Yes

This may be PureCreator2 but im actually PureCreator it just gliched so i made a new one.
PureCreator  
Also i will be getting Xeadin to post the pictures later for he took them.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 03:24:07 am by Xeadin »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: Application2
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 03:26:53 am »
Well, I'd say that you are on your way, PureCreator. However, I'd appreciate it if you made more creations for your next submission. We'd like to see just a bit more quality in your builds. ;)

With that said, you're not far from a promotion. It's a process of learning new building techniques and achieving some wonderful crafted builds to be able to rise up through the ranks.

Rejected for now.

Oh, and ps: You're welcome for the pics ;)