April 27, 2024, 04:12:11 pm

Author Topic: [BUILDER] bekakc  (Read 489 times)

bekakc

• View Profile
[BUILDER] bekakc
« on: July 10, 2011, 10:25:34 pm »
Ingame name:Bekakc

Briefly describe all your creations: - I made a soccer field with commentary boxes,flags,seats,goals, everything! ( Guest world )
                                              - I made a little house with a road and a garage / and a pacman next to it! ( Guest world )
                                              - I made a small castle with a secret tnt room, nice with bushes and everything! ( Guest world )
                                              - I made a Huge mansion ( 3 or 4 floors ) With jacuzzi, spa, a garden, fireplaces, tv and lots of stuff ( Recruit world )
                                              - I made another huge mansion on 1 floor but with alot of space for pools, soccer fields and stuff ( Recruit world )
                                              - I made a huge tower / building with SHADOWRAIN2, on 5-6 floors, HAS EVERYTHING ! ( Recruit world )
                                              - A facebook logo ( on the wall ), and smiley ( Recruit world )

What worlds are the creations on: GUEST and RECRUIT

Links to screenshots of the creation:
http://imageshack.us/g/97/screenshot2011071100084.png/

Names of players who helped contribute: SHADOWRAIN2

What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit

Extra (Anything else you want to mention): Well, I applied because this server is the best, really.. despite there are some griefers, the staff is awesome and helpfull , and I want to be one of you too. I tried hard to build these buildings, I hope you wont reject my application. =)

Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: I do!

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] bekakc
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 10:43:30 pm »
Rejected, wait 3 days between promotions to apply for an app.