April 28, 2024, 12:19:02 am

Author Topic: [Operator] Application Computrix  (Read 799 times)

Computrix

• City Builder
    • View Profile
[Operator] Application Computrix
« on: December 08, 2010, 09:28:55 am »
Name: Computrix
Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST)
Forum Join date: December 1st
Current rank: Builder
Reason for application: This is pretty much the only classic server I play on. It's got a good community, multiple worlds, and lots of building talent. However, the server is constantly visited by griefers that mess up other people's work. And I've noticed from my time here there's simply not enough OP's online to handle the problem. Also there's the regular non-griefers that may require help or a question asked. My reason for applying is simply to give the server additional help and to contribute more to making it a better place for all.

Why you should become an operator: Ever since I've known the answers I've been answering people's questions, many from new users who simply want to know how to change worlds and stuff like that. I like helping people out with builds, questions, and would love to also help be a part of Opticraft's fight against griefers.

Extra information: I'm on almost every day and have been very active ever since I joined. If my application is accepted I will continue to contribute to the Opticraft community as I have been doing since I joined. Also, even though my timezone is CST I'm usually up very late, usually until 3AM (CST), when it is daytime in Europe and more people begin joining from those regions.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 09:36:58 am by Computrix »

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Operator] Application Computrix
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 09:44:13 am »
You've definitely got my thumbs up. Seen you online heaps and are always helpful

Hanno

• Thundergod Thor
    • View Profile
Re: [Operator] Application Computrix
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 04:07:34 pm »
Since you got opticalza's blessings, welcome to the operator team.
In the operator+ forum you can find explanation of the commands.

If any other questions about this function, contact us or any other operator arround.
Use /helpop <message> in SMP for support

Quote from: morten1ela
I love conclusions done on little knowledge